Opinion of Hagrid (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:21:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Hagrid (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 87

Author Topic: Opinion of Hagrid  (Read 2522 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« on: November 14, 2016, 11:10:35 AM »

I used to like him, but there's not way around saying that he's just a huge asshole and hateful HP.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 06:27:29 PM »

As someone who has had a personal history with the guy on this forum (especially with atlasia related sh*t) I vote FF. We've had our disagreements over the years but I genuinely believe he's a good dude. I also appreciate the fact that he has come to see the light as far as US politics is concerned for the most part. (Even if I don't like some of his recent statements regarding white working class people)

You not liking his hateful posts about those people isn't horribly different than a Republican "not liking" Trump's campaign rhetoric but still voting for him because she thought a $15 minimum wage would drive her dad's local restaurant out of business, and she's a hypothetical voter that would almost surely be condemned here.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 12:44:11 PM »

But how can I be expected to understand and empathize with someone who openly bashes my demographic often?

"how can hagrid be expected to understand and empathize with a demographic that has been the driving force of the dæmonization and persecution of his own?" was more or less my point

not asking you to agree with him – and i'm certainly gonna be trying to moderate my own more-divisive rhetoric over the next few years – but i hope you try to understand where he's coming from.

I think that's fair in theory, but it looks worse because we don't really have any "WWC" posters here who display open hatred for Hagrid's demographic (even Santender, LOL), while we have quite a few posters who do it the other way.  And, remember, Atlas is all that matters.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies