Opinion of Hagrid (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:59:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Hagrid (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 87

Author Topic: Opinion of Hagrid  (Read 2525 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: November 14, 2016, 02:22:09 PM »

I've never had such a break with a poster who I once considered in the upper tier. I'm very disappointed that he is so personally involved in an election where he has nothing at stake other than street-cred with his lefty friends, and is willing to be so hostile and negative to those who dissent. He's like a cartoonish Ayn Rand novel villain who just spits out venomous, elitist talking points. Rand in her novels often used them as a foil of sorts to make her less than savory protagonists look better by comparison. I never thought a real person could act or sound as foolish as the Ellsworth Toohey and Lillian Reardens.

F-ck you all for forcing me to come back out of exile for a single post.

If you think Hagrid is an HP you have no joy in your heart. There is literally nothing wrong with this kid. Nothing. He does nothing to slight anyone. He's been through a lot personally and in many things has done a complete 180. That's not an easy thing to do, and unlike most posters on here has 180ed in a way that actually doesn't make him a crucifix clutching asshole. When I drop by on Facebook he's happy. He's enjoying life and doing and experiencing new things. Let him feel for f-cks sake.
I guess us "stupid rubes" aren't the most forgiving folks.

do you think he might, perhaps, share a similar feeling?
Afleitch and Hagrid talking about "joyful hearts" is rather hilarious. You both seem so miserable when the world around you which you describe to the rest of us has seemingly never been better. I'm glad to see that it only took a few days for you to return as I predicted, though.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 10:30:06 PM »

Ironically, for his love of Hillary, it's people exactly like him and of his mindset that caused her to lose.  So basically it's his fault.
No, just no.
Jerry don't deny your culpability here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies