If Trump is not a racist and misogynist... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:01:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  If Trump is not a racist and misogynist... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Trump is not a racist and misogynist...  (Read 1438 times)
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« on: November 14, 2016, 10:47:39 PM »

...then why has he spent his entire career saying deeply and shamelessly racist and misogynistic things?

Lest we forget, this is the guy who made Birtherism mainstream. And all of these things that he has said as a matter of campaign strategy he has said in public, on a national stage, as part of a successful major-party presidential campaign. And he doesn't have a problem with all of this - quite the contrary. He actively embraces it.

I absolutely believe Trump and his supporters when they say he's "authentic." He's not bulls****ting; this is what he really believes. And he will be the next President of the United States of America. Think about that for a moment.

Yes, of course, challenging the legitimacy of someone's presidency makes one a racist.  That's probably one of the most foolish claims I've yet heard!
Show me ANYONE challenging the legitimacy of Bush's presidency based on birthplace. Or Clinton's. Or  Reagan's. I'll wait.
Was there any reason to? 
I mean
Connecticut, Texas, Andover, Yale, Alabama, Harvard , Texas - son of a US President
and
Arkansas, Yale, Oxford, Arkansas, - Son of town drunk
isn't
Hawaii, Indonesia, Hawaii, occidental, Columbia, Harvard - son of a Kenyan

...Hillary really shouldn't have started that mess and Barack probably should have cleared it up in an early speech like he did with his racist pastor. 

Seriously? C'mon you don't mean that...Obama was the one in the wrong during the birther movement not the birther movement itself?! Your nuts.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies