Theres no such thing as a national popular vote / national presidential election
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 15, 2024, 11:35:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Process (Moderator: muon2)
  Theres no such thing as a national popular vote / national presidential election
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Theres no such thing as a national popular vote / national presidential election  (Read 2095 times)
MAGA
Rookie
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 15, 2016, 11:25:39 PM »

There is no national popular vote or national election for president.

There are 51 separate elections, 50 states + DC.

President-Elect Trump won 30 of those elections (59% to Clinton's 41%) and he won 306--232 (57% to Clinton's 43%) of the Electoral Votes that those 30 elections represent

Had Trump wanted/needed to win the national popular vote he would have tried to do that. Clinton tried to win the majority of Electoral College votes and she failed...she wasn't trying to win any mythical national popular vote. She rightly didn't care about that.

Studies have shown that there may be as many as 5 million ineligible votes cast in this election. Many illegal aliens, felons, dead people, legally insane and people voted twice, thrice or more times in this election. It can safely be assumed that most illegal aliens, felons, dead people, insane people and people voting more than once vote Democrat, probably at least at a 70 to 30%. rate for Clinton.

Clinton will not, has not, cannot win the mythical national popular vote counting only legitimate votes.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 04:08:05 AM »

Studies have shown that there may be as many as 5 million ineligible votes cast in this election. Many illegal aliens, felons, dead people, legally insane and people voted twice, thrice or more times in this election. It can safely be assumed that most illegal aliens, felons, dead people, insane people and people voting more than once vote Democrat, probably at least at a 70 to 30%. rate for Clinton.
{{Citation needed}}
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 04:51:13 PM »

{{Citation needed}}
Remember, apparently Trump supporters don't need them. (They do)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 07:36:38 PM »

Oh look, a lovely case of goalpost-moving! Smiley
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 08:11:02 PM »

Oh look, a lovely case of goalpost-moving! Smiley
If you can't justify the status quo, draw a boogeyman out of thin air to make your job easier, right?
MAGA
Rookie
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 02:42:32 AM »

{{Citation needed}}

I have to have 20 posts before I can post a link. Just google it for now. Or not..it's bad news for Liberals
AtorBoltox

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 02:52:17 AM »
« Edited: November 22, 2016, 02:59:23 AM by AtorBoltox »

{{Citation needed}}

I have to have 20 posts before I can post a link. Just google it for now. Or not..it's bad news for Liberals
Just give me a general idea of where I might find this information. You said 'studies have shown' widespread electoral fraud. Perhaps you could tell me the authors of these studies. I would hope they would be reputable academics or experienced investigative journalists, but for some reason my hopes aren't that high.
MAGA
Rookie
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2016, 03:30:51 AM »

{{Citation needed}}

Just give me a general idea of where I might find this information. You said 'studies have shown' widespread electoral fraud. Perhaps you could tell me the authors of these studies. I would hope they would be reputable academics or experienced investigative journalists, but for some reason my hopes aren't that high.

I have links but it would be better if you did your own research rather than depend on mine. You might be inclined to discount what I say but you would certainly believe what you find. That is, if you are truly interested in truthful answers.

Google felon voting patterns, illegal immigrants voting, people voting more than once. You will be busy for days.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2016, 05:21:53 AM »

{{Citation needed}}

I have links but it would be better if you did your own research rather than depend on mine. You might be inclined to discount what I say but you would certainly believe what you find. That is, if you are truly interested in truthful answers.

Google felon voting patterns, illegal immigrants voting, people voting more than once. You will be busy for days.
I don't have any desire to spend days trawling through crap, so I don't think I will be actually.
MAGA
Rookie
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2016, 03:21:05 PM »

{{Citation needed}}

I don't have any desire to spend days trawling through crap, so I don't think I will be actually.

That's what I'd thought you'd say. My OP..... and the truth, stands
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2016, 04:24:46 PM »

{{Citation needed}}

That's what I'd thought you'd say. My OP..... and the truth, stands
you have well over 20 posts now, bubbles. why don'tcha put your money where your mouth is?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies