The Official Trump 1.0 Approval Ratings Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:10:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The Official Trump 1.0 Approval Ratings Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Official Trump 1.0 Approval Ratings Thread  (Read 180624 times)
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« on: March 16, 2017, 06:41:07 PM »

Bernie has a closet full of potential scandals, there's just been no incentive for anyone to un-earth them yet. If he runs in 2020, there will be.

TROLOLOL running for president usually uncovers any scandals...Which he just did.

No one attacked Bernie in 2016, and no one had any reason to. For the Republicans, he served as a helpful diversion for Clinton, and for Clinton, he was never a serious threat to the nomination and she did not want to alienate his supporters (this was probably a mistake, as so many of them, like jfern, idiotically ended up supporting Trump anyway because they are spoiled children, but I digress).

Your candidate lost to a gibbering clown who is mentally unstable. Many people pointed out that this was liable to occur seeing as she was, rightly or wrong, being investigated by the FBI but Clinton supporters tried to talk down this threat, ignoring polling data and public sentiment to support Our Beautiful Nominee. Who are the spoiled children here?

I tend to believe that it's the fault of candidates for not being able to appeal to base voters but, hey, you can call Sanders supporters "spoiled children" if you want (jfern certainly is a spoiled child but he's not really representative). That doesn't change the fact that Clinton lost and that the people you held up as idols are responsible for this. It also doesn't change the fact that you ironically supported Trump for almost a year. This cannot be said about Sanders supporters on the forum.

Plenty of Sanders supporters are spoiled children. Most are not, but Trump-supporters like Jfern are. The Democrats bent over backwards to reach out to people like him, and they chose to live in their absurd fantasy world where DWS's nefarious schemes were the only reason that Saint Bernie lost and rallied behind a right-wing fascist instead.

I mean Jfren didn't vote for trump, to my knowledge but ok.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies