The Official Trump 1.0 Approval Ratings Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:40:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The Official Trump 1.0 Approval Ratings Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Official Trump 1.0 Approval Ratings Thread  (Read 180826 times)
2952-0-0
exnaderite
Junior Chimp

« on: March 19, 2017, 10:29:14 PM »

But for we know, he might try to engineer a another mid size or bigger war to make him a hero or "the horse in midstream" or creates a bubble to postpone the downturn until 21 or 22.

Considering how "competently" he has run things so far, he'll probably lose any war he starts.
"Mister President, you started the war in North Korea with a 30% approval rating. Today's Gallup has you at 12%. Meanwhile 30,000 US troops have been killed and over 200,000 South Korean civilians are dead too. What do you have to say to the American people?"

"You know what? I gave the orders to do the job, and do it right, to the generals, and they screwed up. They didn't take out Kim Jong Un. It's all on them, believe me, it really is."

"But the CIA claims they told you there was a lack of reliable intelligence on Kim's location, and you simply told the military to strike wherever they guess he was. And that was like a cat in the pigeons, so to speak. The North Koreans then responded by firebombing Seoul."

"And because they yuugely screwed up, I fired the generals live on TV. It's all on them. Not on me. And if you excuse me I have another round of golf to play."
2952-0-0
exnaderite
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 12:14:10 PM »

Gallup:
Approve 41
Disapprove 52 (-1)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies