The 50 States of Atlas
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 02:29:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The 50 States of Atlas
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The 50 States of Atlas  (Read 1489 times)
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2016, 06:30:02 PM »

Well, I'm glad you guys enjoyed it Roll Eyes
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2016, 06:44:29 PM »
« Edited: November 19, 2016, 06:46:21 PM by 🦀🎂 »

OK I'm not the only one who read this as 50 Shades Of Atlas right?

(Potential plots: TnVolunteer seduced by Maggie Hassan and Ann Kuster?)
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2016, 08:11:35 PM »

What do I have to do to get PA to be yellow?

Get more posts/be more important than Keystone Phil and soulty

Ok, I will give it my best shot.

Just looked at their post counts...

Just watch Italian soccer matches and post every time there's an interesting play.  You'll catch up with Phil in no time.

How about something interesting? Like American football.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2016, 08:23:11 PM »

Well, you're no Phil, then.  Wink

But he's right to color PA blue.  When I first started to post here nearly 13 years ago, I was always confusing blue PA with blue PA.  There were about 40 of them.  In fact, it seemed the most fashionable shield on this forum.  Phil, Supersoulty, JJ, Bullmoose88, Grumps, and probably a whole bunch of others I'm forgetting. 

I also agree that Georgia should be yellow.  Some others have bitched about it, but when I think of Georgia I think of John Dibble.  He was always Johnny on the spot with a good answer to a good question.  Problem is nowadays we're in the dilute limit.  (Think:  boson/fermion convergence, if you're into statistical mechanics.)  It's not that there are not more good questions than there were a decade ago, but they're diluted by the incredible number of really unnecessary, redundant, or irrelevant questions, so you don't see good posters answering them.

It's a snapshot.  Don't read too much into it.  It's what LLR thinks of.  Largely, it's how angus thinks as well, so I'll give it Barefoot at least.  Maybe even a Bogle or a Mirassou.  Probably not a Chateau Lafitte Rothschild '93 though.  For that he'd have to explain New Hampshire and Rhode Island.

LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2016, 08:44:47 PM »

Well, you're no Phil, then.  Wink

But he's right to color PA blue.  When I first started to post here nearly 13 years ago, I was always confusing blue PA with blue PA.  There were about 40 of them.  In fact, it seemed the most fashionable shield on this forum.  Phil, Supersoulty, JJ, Bullmoose88, Grumps, and probably a whole bunch of others I'm forgetting. 

I also agree that Georgia should be yellow.  Some others have bitched about it, but when I think of Georgia I think of John Dibble.  He was always Johnny on the spot with a good answer to a good question.  Problem is nowadays we're in the dilute limit.  (Think:  boson/fermion convergence, if you're into statistical mechanics.)  It's not that there are not more good questions than there were a decade ago, but they're diluted by the incredible number of really unnecessary, redundant, or irrelevant questions, so you don't see good posters answering them.

It's a snapshot.  Don't read too much into it.  It's what LLR thinks of.  Largely, it's how angus thinks as well, so I'll give it Barefoot at least.  Maybe even a Bogle or a Mirassou.  Probably not a Chateau Lafitte Rothschild '93 though.  For that he'd have to explain New Hampshire and Rhode Island.

RI = Finn Dameron, ghost and Blue3 over the despicable Winfield
NH = Is there anyone other than Sawx?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies