WaPo: Trump's Domestic Policy Adviser: "Gays Can Be Reformed, Like Arsonists"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:14:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  WaPo: Trump's Domestic Policy Adviser: "Gays Can Be Reformed, Like Arsonists"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: WaPo: Trump's Domestic Policy Adviser: "Gays Can Be Reformed, Like Arsonists"  (Read 1518 times)
hopper
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2016, 08:59:04 PM »

God Emperor Trump really is setting us up to turn back time to the 1950's isn't he?
Well if you were gay in the 1950's you kept your mouth shut. It wasn't really until after the Y2K era that being gay was accepted. I graduated HS in 1998 and people would make jokes about gay people in HS.
hopper
United States

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2016, 09:04:07 PM »

I'm amazed at the few reactions this post has received given that it has over 100 views.

I saw it, sighed and moved on. Trump is basically stuffing his administration with the freaks, racists and outcasts of the Republican Party. I think I'm becoming desensitized to this never-ending circus.
He is putting people in his administration that are controversial. I don't get why he would do that I mean MSM is just gonna give him criticism all day about it. Maybe Trump knows something we don't know about these people in that they have really good positives that outweigh their controversial negatives.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2016, 10:49:58 PM »

I'm amazed at the few reactions this post has received given that it has over 100 views.

I saw it, sighed and moved on. Trump is basically stuffing his administration with the freaks, racists and outcasts of the Republican Party. I think I'm becoming desensitized to this never-ending circus.
He is putting people in his administration that are controversial. I don't get why he would do that I mean MSM is just gonna give him criticism all day about it. Maybe Trump knows something we don't know about these people in that they have really good positives that outweigh their controversial negatives.

It's basic showmanship.

Every hour people are paying attention to outrageous appointees and the outrageous things they say is an hour they are not paying attention to President Pussygrabber's own criminal and incompetent behavior.

Look at the last couple days: Pence getting booed at Hamilton got far more coverage than settling a Trump University lawsuit for $25 million. That's going to be the pattern for the next four years. The MSM is just as guilty as Trump - they are both stains on the human race that need to be laughed out of their respective positions of power.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2016, 10:58:18 PM »
« Edited: November 20, 2016, 10:59:57 PM by Virginia »

Sessions has been loyal from the start, and Trump wants loyalists. He values that trait quite a bit, and put up with a bunch of crap throughout the campaign to stick with people he believed to be loyal.

There is no other scheme here. This is just a powerful man surrounding himself with other (less) powerful men who he believes will not cross him in the future, and that kind of behavior sounds just about right for someone as morally and ethically bankrupt as Trump.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies