New Battleground Map (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:09:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  New Battleground Map (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Battleground Map  (Read 6493 times)
Strudelcutie4427
Singletxguyforfun
United States

« on: June 24, 2017, 05:26:53 PM »

Out of curiosity, why do so many people here think NH is a Tossup and ME is Likely D? If you think Trump will do significantly worse in ME than in 2016, why would he do any better or even be competitive in NH?
NH has voted to the right of ME for ages.

Although Maine is much more rural and they only have one big liberal region (Portland metro) so I can see the northern and rural regions stampeding right like Virginia has to the left. in NH, we have our base on the mass border and up around the lake. But those college towns combined pack a strong punch, especially Durham and Keene (70% dem) and Hanover (90!!% dem)
Strudelcutie4427
Singletxguyforfun
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 07:50:19 PM »

OH and Iowa aren't red states, they're not tipping point states.  OH, Iowa, NC and FL are very much swing states.  But: NH, CO, NV, NM, MI, WI, and Va are the tipping point states.  And Cory Booker/Hickenlooper will ensure that Joni Ernst is defeated and win Iowa.

What does booker have that appeals to Iowans? Nominating a smug metropolitan Wall Street backed guy (like Hillary) would have Iowa likely R at worst
Strudelcutie4427
Singletxguyforfun
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 02:06:50 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies