Are the Republicans eventually in trouble down the road? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:28:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Are the Republicans eventually in trouble down the road? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Are the Republicans eventually in trouble down the road?  (Read 2552 times)
Hollywood
« on: November 23, 2016, 03:03:05 AM »

Now picture this for a second.

If Donald Trump is a success.  I know crazy, but stay with me.  If he could put forward and enact policies such as a stimulus, tax cuts, millionaire tax, and works with the Russians to defeat ISIS (a group unintentionally created by Democrats), then wouldn't he absolutely get a second term?  And if he could change the minds of Republicans on many of the issues that many Democrats hold dear, wouldn't that enable the Republican Party to change from the inside. 

Crazy, huh? 

I mean what has the guy proven so far?  That you can win without Corporate money.  That you can win an election despite the corporate media absolutely destroying you on a daily basis.  That you can win without the support of major Republican Senators, Congressmen, former presidents, and past candidates for presidents.  That you can cause the other party to change into a more progressive party.  That you can take down two political monarchies in the country (Clinton and Bush families).

Are the Republicans in trouble?  Maybe.  That all depends on Trump now. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies