How did your family members vote in the election? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:42:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How did your family members vote in the election? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How did your family members vote in the election?  (Read 298 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: November 22, 2016, 05:00:46 PM »

Dad: Trump
Mom: Trump, though not particularly enthusiastically.
Brothers: One is autistic and recently my parents had to sign the necessary papers that declared him permanently incapacitated in September. The other is struggling with heroin addiction and has been living in a labor intensive half-way house in the mountains of North Carolina right now. So none.

Maternal Grandmother: Enthusiastically for Trump, supported him from day one.
Cool Aunt: Trump, though she's much like my mother in the sense that she doesn't care for him a whole lot.
Cool Uncle: Trump, enthusiastically. We spoke on election night at 3:30 AM as he was getting on the road for his daily run up to Jacksonville. He sounded more optimistic about the country than I've ever heard him.

Bitch Aunt: Clinton (a Hamilton loving white liberal who will probably spend more time screaming at me in the garage when she inevitably walks in on my smoking break than she will about politics. She also talked about Hamilton two months ago for 45 solid minutes, which is worse).
Other Cool Uncle: Clinton (see above)
Cousin: Clinton (probably voted Bernie in the primary)

All of my Grandmother's in-laws and siblings spare for two voted for Trump. One is an unrepentant white supremacist who thinks Armageddon is coming, thinks his dead best friend from 30 years ago was a prophet, and has a massive library of Christian Identity themed religious tracts. He didn't vote and hasn't voted in decades. The other is a moderate Republican who is a retired, wealthy dentist. He backed McMullin but when it came time to cast his vote in Virginia he apparently broke for Clinton at the last second.

A few of my asshole second cousins voted for Bernie in the primaries and one of them had a temper tantrum on election night (possibly election related) that resulted in him breaking his hand when he punched the floor.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies