Trump disavows alt-right, wants it looked into (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:55:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump disavows alt-right, wants it looked into (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump disavows alt-right, wants it looked into  (Read 1349 times)
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« on: November 22, 2016, 06:13:47 PM »

Sorry but all this BS Trump is talking about is just that. He talks out of both sides of his mouth and always has. It's what he does best.

It just depends what side of the bed he gets up on each day as to what he will do. He has no beliefs of his own. Doesn't care much about anything but making money, and his family, of course.

A part of me wants him to do well as President so that our country prospers, but a different part of me just wants to laugh in his face. I don't know what to think about him so I've been vacillating all over the place.

If he weren't so mentally unstable there would be something to latch onto, but he is as unbalanced and can be.

(And who would name their baby boy, Baron? Saddle a kid with a name like that....)
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 12:34:13 AM »

Why can't Trump hate the alt-right as much as the hates the 'failing' New York Times?

I guess because the NYT doesn't fawn all over him. He likes that kind of stuff, you know.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies