Trump disavows alt-right, wants it looked into (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:16:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump disavows alt-right, wants it looked into (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump disavows alt-right, wants it looked into  (Read 1335 times)
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 22, 2016, 04:36:06 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/donald-trump-disavow-groups-new-york-times/

[quote]"I don't want to energize the group, and I disavow the group," Trump told a group of New York Times reporters and columnists during a meeting at the newspaper's headquarters in New York.
"It's not a group I want to energize, and if they are energized, I want to look into it and find out why," he added, according to one of the Times reporters in the room, Michael Grynbaum.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 05:03:42 PM »

Why can't Trump hate the alt-right as much as the hates the 'failing' New York Times?
It's pretty clear who the bigger threat to democracy in America is. One constantly lies, makes up false information, and smears people in a obsessive, hateful manner in an effort to misinform and intimidate the American public.

The other is a group of neo-Nazis who masturbate to anime.

aw don't be so hard on yourself honey

Enough. We know that you are "uncomfortable" with the entire Jew thing. We get that. But why do you have to bring up hentai?
Do none of you guys follow Rick Wilson on Twitter? The dudes a riot. You'd get it if you follow him.

He's not entirely wrong, as stupid as it sounds. Lots of Neo-Nazi commenters on Youtube have anime avatars. In fact, I addressed this before Rick made his famous remark:

Honestly, these people ruin the anti-immigration crowd for me. Just about everyone who uses this term (on Youtube or other political forums) is a conspiracy theorist, anti-Semitic nutcase who usually has anime in their avatar. Truly disturbing individuals, they are like reverse SJWs.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies