Trump disavows alt-right, wants it looked into (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:31:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump disavows alt-right, wants it looked into (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump disavows alt-right, wants it looked into  (Read 1357 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: November 23, 2016, 09:28:21 PM »

Excellent. I don't want a bunch of Neo-Nazi's who jack it to anime hijacking the movement like they tried to do with Ron Paul four years ago.

Coming from the guy who used the word lugenpresse recently, that's rich. I'd say they've been quite successful.
It was used with a specific, intended purpose and I see it's worked.

Sure thing Wink Every time you adopt a group's language or behavior, you legitimize them. It's a simple as that.
And the use of the German expression for "lying press" legitimizes anti-semitism exactly how? I seem to recall a video of Hitler in a movie screaming "Nein! Nein! Nein!" Should we not use that in popular culture too?
Honey when you use Nazi language; and by that I mean the way they looked and said about things, no the German, you legitimatize the Nazi.  Don't try and say you don't know what your doing because playing dumb only makes it worse.
People may only refer to me as "Honey" unless they do it in the voice of Joe Jack on King of the Hill. And I'm not really playing dumb or being obtuse here. I know the context of the phrase. I used it anyway. I used it in the same way I quote lines from movies, like when I say "eff it dude, let's go bowling."

Why can't Trump hate the alt-right as much as the hates the 'failing' New York Times?
It's pretty clear who the bigger threat to democracy in America is. One constantly lies, makes up false information, and smears people in a obsessive, hateful manner in an effort to misinform and intimidate the American public.

The other is a group of neo-Nazis who masturbate to anime.

Is there anyone who's been more of an insufferable prick since the election since Sanchez?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies