Trump claims "millions of people" voted illegally.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:07:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump claims "millions of people" voted illegally.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Trump claims "millions of people" voted illegally.  (Read 4360 times)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2016, 06:54:52 PM »

This guy is a total embarrassment. At least Hillary had the basic temperament and was got to serve. Trump is not. This'll be a long four years.
hopper
United States

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2016, 07:09:21 PM »

This guy is a total embarrassment. At least Hillary had the basic temperament and was got to serve. Trump is not. This'll be a long four years.
I agree there with you.

On a side note can Trump stop with the Twitter and with the ranting? He is like a teenager when he does that.

I have to say to all some Democrats on here Hillary didn't campaign in Michigan and Wisconsin and that's on her not the electoral college system that we have. She did campaign in Pennsylvania but she lost that state.
hopper
United States

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2016, 07:14:44 PM »

He's such a crybaby. I don't care about him winning the electoral college because Hillary won what really mattered: the popular vote. It's time to abolish that system and move forward.
If the popular vote mattered more than the electoral college system Hillary would be President-Elect but Donald Trump is the Presidential-Elect and if people want to vote Trump out in 4 more years I say just leave it to the people to do that.

On a side note I don't care if Trump is the next George Washington I wouldn't vote for him in 2020 his behavior is too erratic and too bombastic for me.
hopper
United States

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2016, 07:17:02 PM »

Just to emphasize how completely and utterly insane this is, Trump is alleging that a minimum of about 1-in-30 Clinton votes was illegally cast.  This guy is unreal.

Not to mention saying that ~2% of the total votes cast in an election THAT HE WON were fraudulent, which if true would strengthen the case for an audit.
What 2%? In what election?
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2016, 07:20:36 PM »

Just to emphasize how completely and utterly insane this is, Trump is alleging that a minimum of about 1-in-30 Clinton votes was illegally cast.  This guy is unreal.

Not to mention saying that ~2% of the total votes cast in an election THAT HE WON were fraudulent, which if true would strengthen the case for an audit.

This one. Trump's claim is that millions of votes (multiple millions) are fraudulent. Therefore, at a minimum he means 2 million votes, or 1.5% of the total voting electorate, are fraudulent. That is a serious accusation for the President-elect to mean and calls doubt on the legitimacy of the election, the one that he won.

If he had any common sense he'd just shut up about this issue, rather than trying to open up the can of worms with the (wild, unfounded) claim something like 1/60 votes nationally were fraudulent.
hopper
United States

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2016, 07:21:10 PM »

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally
2:30 PM - 27 Nov 2016

OK, Donald. If millions of people voted illegally, let's see you produce...10 of them.
He wouldn't have won Illinois, New Jersey, New York, and California even if Illegal Immigrants did/didn't vote.
hopper
United States

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2016, 07:23:49 PM »

This one. Trump's claim is that millions of votes (multiple millions) are fraudulent. Therefore, at a minimum he means 2 million votes, or 1.5% of the total voting electorate, are fraudulent. That is a serious accusation for the President-elect to mean and calls doubt on the legitimacy of the election, the one that he won.

If he had any common sense he'd just shut up about this issue, rather than trying to open up the can of worms with the (wild, unfounded) claim something like 1/60 votes nationally were fraudulent.
I get that he is mad that Jill Stein who is not a D or a R called for a recount since its not like she is gonna not win WI, PA, and MI but your right to rant about it is pretty pointless.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2016, 07:27:47 PM »

Now that the president-elect has cast doubt on the accuracy of the vote count, it is essential that all states he won are recounted and every last bit of voter fraud for Trump is exposed.

Take Loving County, Texas, where Trump got 89% of the vote.  The number of votes cast there means that every person over 18 who lives there is a citizen without a felony conviction, has registered to vote, *and* returned a valid ballot.  The turnout in the rest of rural Texas is well below 100%.  Doesn't this seem strange to you?

Why did Trump have to commit voter fraud in a state that always votes Republican?  The public has a right to know.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2016, 07:38:05 PM »

Golly Gee!

Theres more!
You must be logged in to read this quote.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803033642545115140
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2016, 07:44:26 PM »

My God, Trump is a whiney SOB.
hopper
United States

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2016, 07:46:05 PM »

Now that the president-elect has cast doubt on the accuracy of the vote count, it is essential that all states he won are recounted and every last bit of voter fraud for Trump is exposed.

Take Loving County, Texas, where Trump got 89% of the vote.  The number of votes cast there means that every person over 18 who lives there is a citizen without a felony conviction, has registered to vote, *and* returned a valid ballot.  The turnout in the rest of rural Texas is well below 100%.  Doesn't this seem strange to you?

Why did Trump have to commit voter fraud in a state that always votes Republican?  The public has a right to know.
Yeah Trump really went to Loving County, Texas himself and committed voter fraud since Trump voted in NY(NYC to be exact.)

That's really ridiculous to recount every state that Trump won like Trump would have lost SD, ND, MT, KS, OK, TX, LA, MS, MO, AR, TN, KY, SC, IN, WY, UT to begin with? None of those states would Hillary have won anyway.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2016, 07:48:31 PM »

Yeah Trump really went to Loving County, Texas himself and committed voter fraud since Trump voted in NY(NYC to be exact.)

That's really ridiculous to recount every state that Trump won like Trump would have lost SD, ND, MT, KS, OK, TX, LA, MS, MO, AR, TN, KY, SC, IN, WY, UT to begin with? None of those states would Hillary have won anyway.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that Trump explicitly authorized or orchestrated the fraud in Loving County, or anywhere else.  I'm simply asking why his supporters found it necessary to rig the election.  The numbers don't lie.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2016, 07:50:31 PM »

How did I know he was going to revert back to his usual self?  Tongue
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2016, 07:53:27 PM »

A few hundred thousand idiots in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania decided to give this deranged crazy person access to the American nuclear arsenal. Good job.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2016, 07:55:04 PM »

Thanks a lot, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.  You've made this national embarrassment our president.   You've prevented Crooked Hillary from becoming our President.

Corrected.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2016, 07:58:42 PM »

Thanks a lot, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.  You've made this national embarrassment our president.   You've prevented Crooked Hillary from becoming our President.

Corrected.

Hey Winfield, the apparent winner of the election is casting doubt on the legitimacy of his victory.  Should we have a revote?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2016, 07:59:30 PM »

Thanks a lot, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.  You've made this national embarrassment our president.   You've prevented Crooked Hillary from becoming our President.

Corrected.

If she was really that crooked, she'd be President right now. You think someone as crooked as Hillary was made out to be would lose by such a narrow amount of votes across just a few states? Some boxes of votes would have shown up by now.
hopper
United States

« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2016, 08:02:05 PM »

I wouldn't go so far as to say that Trump explicitly authorized or orchestrated the fraud in Loving County, or anywhere else.  I'm simply asking why his supporters found it necessary to rig the election.  The numbers don't lie.
So your saying his supporters voted twice in some states that he won? Is that it?
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -5.39

P P
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2016, 08:05:06 PM »

So Trump is not accepting the results even though he won?
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2016, 08:08:30 PM »

So your saying his supporters voted twice in some states that he won? Is that it?

What do you mean, 'is that it?'   This is voter fraud - a very serious issue that Republicans have tirelessly worked to discuss and even prevent.

Trump is looking to have lost nationally by 2.5 million votes, but if the fraud of Loving County is any indication, the REAL number may be much larger.  Millions of illegal votes cast for an illegitimate president.  How can we have any trust in democracy?  Trust in our system of government?  Trump supporters not only committed voter fraud, but the man himself appears to be openly admitting it.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2016, 08:10:00 PM »

How can I give this guy a chance? He doesn't give ME a chance to.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2016, 08:14:33 PM »
« Edited: November 27, 2016, 08:19:23 PM by ApatheticAustrian »

can we have president pence now?

he won't eff up  the country in a way which can't be reversed.
hopper
United States

« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2016, 08:16:17 PM »

What do you mean, 'is that it?'   This is voter fraud - a very serious issue that Republicans have tirelessly worked to discuss and even prevent.

Trump is looking to have lost nationally by 2.5 million votes, but if the fraud of Loving County is any indication, the REAL number may be much larger.  Millions of illegal votes cast for an illegitimate president.  How can we have any trust in democracy?  Trust in our system of government?  Trump supporters not only committed voter fraud, but the man himself appears to be openly admitting it.
So you are saying in fact  that Trump supporters voted twice. Ok I just wanted to know if that is where you getting at.

How is Trump saying his supporters committed voter fraud? I know you are saying that you yourself are saying that Trump Supporters committed Voter Fraud.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2016, 08:18:49 PM »

So you are saying in fact  that Trump supporters voted twice. Ok I just wanted to know if that is where you getting at.

How is Trump saying his supporters committed voter fraud? I know you are saying that you yourself are saying that Trump Supporters committed Voter Fraud.

Trump is saying there were millions of illegal ballots cast.  I happened to find some just by comparing the population and the voter turnout in Loving County, Texas, where Trump allegedly received 89% of the vote.  There is more out there - we just have to find it.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2016, 08:21:08 PM »

The Republicans did not commit voter fraud.  Prove it.

To all the millions of disgruntled malcontents out there:

You lost.

Get over it.

We will begin work on the Supreme Court immediately after taking power.

Thank  you so much Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin for your invaluable support.

Because of you, we will now have a Supreme Court for a generation with justices who respect the constitution.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies