Trump spreads propaganda about millions of "fake voters" - claims he won PV
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:49:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump spreads propaganda about millions of "fake voters" - claims he won PV
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump spreads propaganda about millions of "fake voters" - claims he won PV  (Read 1937 times)
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2016, 08:39:48 AM »

Kennedy and probably even Roberts and Thomas wouldn't stand for nationwide voter ID. The precedent it'd set for federal encroachment on something that's typically state jurisdiction would be massive.

After this cycle, I have a very very low opinion of Republican's willingness to stand up to totalitarian ideals.

i think it's more about the skill to detect those ideals or believe anything the "lying left" says.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2016, 09:45:11 AM »

Uh, for sure. Where is the proof, Mr. Drumpf? But I guess you won’t come up with one, because there is none. And then blame the media for pointing out another lie. Once again the Trumpster behaves like a little crying baby when you took its candy away. This kind of behavior is unacceptable for any public official, even for a small-town mayor; let alone the White House.

And by the way, didn’t the incoming faker-in-chief claim he would have won the PV without the EC, because he would have campaigned in states like CA and NY? LOL at Drumpf. Grow up and try again.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2016, 05:04:57 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
EnglishPete

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2016, 07:36:18 PM »

Uh, for sure. Where is the proof, Mr. Drumpf? But I guess you won’t come up with one, because there is none.
In every human situation where cheating can be done easily and with low risk by a large number of people there is invariably widespread cheating. That's simply human nature the world over.

As for his estimate of the number if you have a situation where there are areas where Democrat officials make it easy for illegals to vote and where there are millions of illegals living there will be a significant number voting. I don't know if the estimate of 3 million is close. If you have a better estimate let's hear it.

Remember there's the figure of about 10 million voting age illegals who were recorded on the census. Now no one knows the total number of illegals in the US but let's suppose that that's a third of the total number of illegals of voting age in the US and that the actual total is 30 million. If a third of adult illegals in the US were wiling to have their details recorded on the census why is it so implausible to believe that a tenth might be registered to vote and are voting?
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2016, 07:53:32 PM »

Likely, informative, and utterly terrifying.

Thank you for sharing.
EnglishPete

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2016, 08:15:02 PM »
« Edited: November 30, 2016, 08:26:42 PM by EnglishPete »

Hannah Arendt was a philosopher who was taught by Martin Heidegger and was part of the same tradition of continental philosophy as he was. This style of philosophy tends to consist of verbose pretentious unscientific bollocks. Maybe her 'helpful guide' is accidentally useful but I wouldn't bet on it.

No, conspiracy theorists tend to say what they mean as intended statements of fact. A quick perusal of the internet shows that there are a lot of people who literally believe that the Jews/Jesuits/Illuminati/Shape shifting reptiles are behind all kinds of wrongdoing. I see no evidence that the Nazis' anti-Semitic conspiracy theories were any exception to that.
Given the universality of many people cheating where it is easy and low risk for a large number to do so, given that some states may make vote cheating easier and lower risk for their own reasons then what's your estimate of the number?

By 'fascism' do you mean right wing dictatorship? because 'fascism' was the name of the ideology of the Mussolini dictatorship. I know people tend to use the term now to mean 'any dictatorship I think is right wing' or just 'anything I don't like' and in that way its become a fairly useless label.
EnglishPete

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2016, 08:17:04 PM »

Likely, informative, and utterly terrifying.

Thank you for sharing.

SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2016, 02:57:28 AM »

❃❀nobody said this about romney or mccain❀❃
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length