Honest question: Will there be an election in 2020? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:35:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Honest question: Will there be an election in 2020? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Honest question: Will there be an election in 2020?  (Read 5120 times)
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: December 01, 2016, 07:23:45 PM »

Do none of you understand the constitution? The president doesn't have unlimited power. Trump is a bit authoritarian for my tastes, but not as much as Clinton. Additionally, seeing people who like Fidel Castro warn about a Trump dictatorship makes me unsure if I ought to laugh or cringe.

Seriously, there is no chance of a dictatorship unless a full-scale civil war breaks out, which we all know isn't going to happen, and even then it would be highly unlikely. The National guard and police may have to crush a riot or two, but that's the extent of it.

P.S. I love how you are all so concerned about rigged elections now after saying a month ago that Trump was a "threat to democracy" for not pledging to accept the results until he saw if there was fraud. The doublethink of the left is wondrous to behold.

LOL
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 10:43:01 PM »

Why are you acting like this is an unreasonable question? 48% of Trump supporters believe the press should not be allowed to say whatever they want. He just suggested stripping citizenship for flag desecration. We are very likely looking at the end of the Republic.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies