The Iron Throne, the V ASOIAF Game (Sign Up - Rules Thread) (Turn Open)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:51:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Iron Throne, the V ASOIAF Game (Sign Up - Rules Thread) (Turn Open)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30
Author Topic: The Iron Throne, the V ASOIAF Game (Sign Up - Rules Thread) (Turn Open)  (Read 49070 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2017, 09:23:24 AM »

Just want to say, this Small Council stuff is great and amusing.

Glad to hear it!

The Small Council confirms Renly as King, he may now make dispositions and decrees. Once he closes the Small Council meeting (soon, please), we may have either a write-up or a POV on the aftermath.
Emmon Frey
Elmo
Rookie
« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2017, 10:03:00 AM »

Might try write up a Riverlands POV before the next round but I'm eagerly awaiting the next turn! Smiley
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #102 on: January 04, 2017, 10:18:16 AM »

I wanted to see the small council meeting before I did all my orders; do they need to be submitted by tonight?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #103 on: January 04, 2017, 10:32:17 AM »

I wanted to see the small council meeting before I did all my orders; do they need to be submitted by tonight?

Ideally, yes. I'm taking a trip from Saturday on without internet access for a few days, I'd like to be able to leave you all with the next turn by Saturday morning.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #104 on: January 04, 2017, 03:14:37 PM »

Folks, remember to add me in the messages. Some of you have been forgetting.
Garlan Gunter
United Kingdom

« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2017, 04:36:15 AM »

Very restricted Internet, will try to send orders tonight but may be tomorrow (if poss!)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2017, 10:49:04 AM »

Very restricted Internet, will try to send orders tonight but may be tomorrow (if poss!)

Sure!

I'd like to finish this turn tomorrow so I can leave you with Turn 2 before leaving for my trip (without internet access), but if not we'll have to leave it to until my return.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2017, 01:10:44 PM »

Maybe you could run the results for those of who have our stuff in, and then add in Garlan's when he gets it you? These games have trouble keeping along becuase they get bogged down waiting for one or two people.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2017, 01:14:00 PM »

Maybe you could run the results for those of who have our stuff in, and then add in Garlan's when he gets it you? These games have trouble keeping along becuase they get bogged down waiting for one or two people.

I would consider it, but there's even more crucial players who haven't sent their orders, so it would be a really odd end of turn.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #109 on: January 05, 2017, 05:17:49 PM »

I would consider it, but there's even more crucial players who haven't sent their orders, so it would be a really odd end of turn.

I sent my orders in right, I remember sending them, but I want to make sure.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #110 on: January 05, 2017, 05:52:18 PM »

Other than Garlan, who is to send his orders later, I still have three players who haven't acted at all. And they're rather relevant, I might say.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #111 on: January 05, 2017, 06:13:44 PM »

Other than Garlan, who is to send his orders later, I still have three players who haven't acted at all. And they're rather relevant, I might say.
Well, if one of them is Spamage and that he hasn't sent anything as a player, I'm sorry for saying that but it would be better to replace him because Tywin is really too important. If no Lannister order, well that means that the game has no interest because that would mean a Baratheon total victory. What is the point of playing without that?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #112 on: January 05, 2017, 10:50:26 PM »

It'd still be nice to get the turn before you go, at least imo.  Even if it is a weird one.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #113 on: January 05, 2017, 11:04:27 PM »

It'd still be nice to get the turn before you go, at least imo.  Even if it is a weird one.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #114 on: January 05, 2017, 11:21:43 PM »

Two players left.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #115 on: January 06, 2017, 12:02:30 AM »

Okay, folks, just one player didn't sent his orders so far, and while I dare say the role will be important next turn we can make do for this one. I know time zones are wildly different as we're all scattered across Europe, the US and South America, but you have exactly 16 hours left to post any outstanding orders, POV's and so on.

Beyond that I will be posting the end of turn, and hopefully, the new turn as well.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #116 on: January 06, 2017, 04:21:15 PM »

Turn is over. I'll be working on the end of turn and new turn.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #117 on: January 07, 2017, 01:01:26 AM »

Took me 4 bloody hours, but there you go. Turn 2 is up. The Frey player is the sole one currently inactive, if he hasn't shown up by the time I return to internet access I'll consider the spot vacant.

I may or may not connect myself again in a few hours, but beyond that I won't be answering questions as I won't have internet.

Have fun!
Swedge
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #118 on: January 08, 2017, 06:26:18 PM »

Hey there guys, every few weeks I check on the history games thread and oh boy am I glad to see a GoT game going on. Any chance of myself joining in?
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #119 on: January 08, 2017, 06:32:58 PM »

What characters are available for someone to jump in as, if jumping in is allowed?

It would be great if you jumped in, Dkrol!

Most of the possible main and secondary characters are taken, but amongst the Lords we have Yohn Royce, Randyll Tarly, Alester Florent and Leyton Hightower (if you want to propose a different one go ahead). Other than that, you could also play as either Khal Drogo or Daenerys Targaryen (as they don't have the dragon eggs, but they still have the Khalassar), or Euron Greyjoy.

Other than that a few other characters may be unlocked later, but not at the moment.

I took the Drogo/Daenerys pair, but I image the rest of thelse characters are still available.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2017, 06:41:21 PM »

Hey there guys, every few weeks I check on the history games thread and oh boy am I glad to see a GoT game going on. Any chance of myself joining in?
Walder Frey
Swedge
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2017, 09:19:15 PM »

Walder Frey
Sounds good, have only ever played as the "good" guys
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #122 on: January 10, 2017, 07:19:19 PM »

I'm back. I'll be reading all those PM's carefully and reply, but I'm a bit concerned at the lack of moves made so far. In any case, this turn ends on Friday night.

Walder Frey

Our Walder Frey player dropped out, so welcome, Swedge! You can considered yourself as Lord Frey, and begin to play as such. Do let me know if you have questions, although House Frey has not made any moves since the game began.
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2017, 07:30:48 PM »

Welcome back. I just sent my moves in, procrastination is a tough mistress.
Swedge
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2017, 10:09:19 PM »

I'm back. I'll be reading all those PM's carefully and reply, but I'm a bit concerned at the lack of moves made so far. In any case, this turn ends on Friday night.

Walder Frey

Our Walder Frey player dropped out, so welcome, Swedge! You can considered yourself as Lord Frey, and begin to play as such. Do let me know if you have questions, although House Frey has not made any moves since the game began.
Good stuff! I'll be ready to get right into for the next turn
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies