Was this the most significant election of recent times?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:03:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Was this the most significant election of recent times?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Was this the most significant election of recent times?  (Read 1532 times)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2016, 09:53:11 PM »

Indeed it is.

This could very well be the beginning of a new Republican fascist alignment and resurgence.

It will depend on how the first Trump goes.

If he delivers on jobs, this will be very positive for the Republican future.

FTFY

Here I am, trying to be nice, but what does a red avatar do, throw around insults.

But if you want me to take the gloves off, I am capable of that too.

All you've done is insult people for the last month. You have no concept of "nice".

Obviously you don't.

Your fellow anti Trumpites have been throwing around terms like fascist and racist for the last month to anyone who didn't support Clinton.

And you're talking about nice? 

Get a grip on reality man.

Reality is not on your side. Trump was endorsed by the KKK. Clinton was endorsed by former Republican office holders like John Warner, Colin Powell and even former President George HW Bush. The reality is Trump is a racist, sexist pig who is manifestly unfit for public office and this is obvious to all but the most blinded partisans like yourself.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2016, 09:54:32 PM »

I think so. It also depends on how many left-leaning Supreme Court Justices are able to hang onto life over the next four years.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2016, 03:31:33 PM »

Indeed it is.

This could very well be the beginning of a new Republican fascist alignment and resurgence.

It will depend on how the first Trump goes.

If he delivers on jobs, this will be very positive for the Republican future.

FTFY

Here I am, trying to be nice, but what does a red avatar do, throw around insults.

But if you want me to take the gloves off, I am capable of that too.

All you've done is insult people for the last month. You have no concept of "nice".

Obviously you don't.

Your fellow anti Trumpites have been throwing around terms like fascist and racist for the last month to anyone who didn't support Clinton.

And you're talking about nice? 

Get a grip on reality man.

Reality is not on your side. Trump was endorsed by the KKK. Clinton was endorsed by former Republican office holders like John Warner, Colin Powell and even former President George HW Bush. The reality is Trump is a racist, sexist pig who is manifestly unfit for public office and this is obvious to all but the most blinded partisans like yourself.

Well  you obviously have no sense of reality, nor do you seem to have paid much attention to the facts.

The KKK was definitively denounced by Trump and the Republican Party.

Trump won more than 62,000,000 votes, and you are ridiculously and absurdly tarring all 62,000,000 + of them as racists.

Trumps vote total from racist elements is miniscule.

Your vitriol is astounding.

For your information, my support for Trump was mainly due to the fact that he will be appointing justices to the Supreme Court who respect the constitution, and these appointments will likely last for a generation.  As well, that Clinton is clearly untrustworthy.

Trump won because Hillary was a flawed candidate, because he related to the working class, he  campaigned on the economy and jobs, and appealed to hard pressed people in the rust belt, who Hillary practically ignored.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies