Websites like Redraw the states? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:29:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Websites like Redraw the states? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Websites like Redraw the states?  (Read 818 times)
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« on: December 04, 2016, 05:51:39 AM »

If one of the mods wants to move this thread to Political Geography and Demographics, I'll merge it with the thread on that board.
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 07:46:27 AM »

If one of the mods wants to move this thread to Political Geography and Demographics, I'll merge it with the thread on that board.

Negative, don't. I posted it here in case people who don't look at the other board happen to know. It's a question for the community as a whole.

In that case a link to the topic on the other board would be better, and the content should move. All the boards are for the community, this board is for topics about the forum community.
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 02:06:25 PM »

Negative, don't. I posted it here in case people who don't look at the other board happen to know. It's a question for the community as a whole.

In that case a link to the topic on the other board would be better, and the content should move. All the boards are for the community, this board is for topics about the forum community.

What? I posted it here because I wanted a broad audience for a broad question. Had you not replied it could have died and everyone would be happier.

I replied because I didn't want the content to die, but to merge it with the other thread. That way everyone is sharing their map ideas with this tool in one place.
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 06:49:04 PM »

What? I posted it here because I wanted a broad audience for a broad question. Had you not replied it could have died and everyone would be happier.

I replied because I didn't want the content to die, but to merge it with the other thread. That way everyone is sharing their map ideas with this tool in one place.

Dude, I already commented in the other thread before you replied. Plus, this post is not about sharing map ideas, this post is asking if there is other tools out there which are similar.

I understand the OP, but I saw that the thread was being used to post map ideas. That's when I responded. Also, the Political Geography board is where most of the discussion on mapping tools is posted (eg. Daves Redistricting App, QGIS). The posters who frequent that board are more likely to answer your question.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies