What would have happened if a tape of Hillary saying this was found?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:09:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  What would have happened if a tape of Hillary saying this was found?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What would have happened if a tape of Hillary saying this was found?  (Read 508 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 17, 2016, 05:48:26 PM »

"You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful men — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it, You can do anything, grab them by the balls”
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 06:03:43 PM »

lol, 40+ state landslide
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 06:28:29 PM »
« Edited: December 17, 2016, 07:44:31 PM by Meclazine »

Everyone knew what Trump was like from the Apprentice, and numerous media circles over 20 years.

A philandering blowhard to match Bill Clinton.

The release of that tape was a political move by the Democrats but you have to realise one thing.

When people lose their jobs, lose their homes and lose their identity, they want blood. Trump promised them blood.

One of the issues that Hillary forgot was when attacking Donald Trump over sexualized comments about women, it exposed her husband to an immediate attack over his sexual indiscretions.

Follow it up with Anthony Wiener and texting 15 yo girls on a laptop with private Hillary Clinton emails, and that negates, if not makes it worse for Clinton.

My feeling is people made their mind up to vote for Trump in the primaries.

Build a Wall
Ban Muslims
Tax Chinese Imports
Save our jobs from becoming a cheap foreign manufactured one.

The voters wanted a straight shooter and they got one.

I dont think anyone was surprised to find that a randy young 59yo billionaire in the USA had difficulty finding sexual partners.

It was the perfect slam dunk, but Donald Trump blocked it out well and went on with his campaign. The amount of crushing pressure that Trump must have felt when he showed up to the second debate would destroy 99% of people.

I dont condone what he said, but to say it, have it distributed globally and still win the election is an extraordinary rebuke of the Democratic vision presented to Americans.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 07:04:12 PM »

You'd have a different group of tut-tutters doing the tut-tutting, but it wouldn't hurt her.

While I'm not condoning anyone acting that way, I honestly believe that something like this would have made her MORE likeable.  It would have "humanized" her (to those who found her contrived persona unattractive) and it would have put to rest a number of the "bisexual" and "closet lesbian" whispers that have unfairly impacted her. 

Hillary is one of the few people I could say that this would help.  She was THAT phony and plastic.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 08:37:08 PM »

A lot of Trump supporters would probably say that they would never vote for someone like that.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 09:30:14 PM »

40+ landslide...probably only California and Hawaii would be guaranteed at that point.

Trump supporters would be pulling out the acronym for the capital of Mormonism all over (if you get what I mean), it'd spread like wildfire, that'd be that.

UT would've given 70% to Trump anyway...given how much they hate The Clintons anyway, it was probably literally because she was faithful that she even got Upper 20's in the first place.

Oh and as for Congress, Ayotte and Kirk stay, Heck wins, Bennet loses re-election

And as for Governors, Bullock and Cooper lose.

In short, it'd look like 1934-1936 for Republicans.
justfollowingtheelections
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2016, 11:25:58 PM »

"You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful men — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it, You can do anything, grab them by the balls”

If any Democrat had said that, not just Hillary, they would have been fighting for 2nd place with the Greens.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2016, 11:26:18 PM »

She would drop out.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length