Trump speaks with the President of Taiwan, risking rift with China (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:55:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump speaks with the President of Taiwan, risking rift with China (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump speaks with the President of Taiwan, risking rift with China  (Read 4747 times)
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« on: December 02, 2016, 05:03:18 PM »

How about not creating a giant rift with a vital trading partner and powerful force on the global stage. This kind of thing is incredibly risky and should not be done without massive consideration of the consequences.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 11:37:26 PM »

Lincoln questions the practice of slavery.

How about now questioning a vital trading partner and powerful group within our nation that will set off a war? Battling with a trading partner presents an incredible risk for our economy and national survival.

Let's not raise the price of textiles by making cotton expensive to produce. Economics, duh. Smiley Smiley Smiley

No president has questioned the practice of slavery for over 20 years! Now a 2-year inexperienced congressman from Hicksville struts on in without a clue!

*facepalm*
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies