Army halts construction at Standing Rock (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:58:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Army halts construction at Standing Rock (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Army halts construction at Standing Rock  (Read 1861 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: December 05, 2016, 10:02:03 AM »

The Native-American Indians have been backed into the furthest corner that they can possibly be backed into. There is nowhere else for them to go.
When people say things like this it makes me wonder if they are using the words metaphorically or if they actually think Native Americans are forced to live on reservations.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 08:26:13 AM »

The Native-American Indians have been backed into the furthest corner that they can possibly be backed into. There is nowhere else for them to go.
When people say things like this it makes me wonder if they are using the words metaphorically or if they actually think Native Americans are forced to live on reservations.

Well, I guess they can agree to lose their heritage and identity, and stop believing in the spiritual nature of life and Mother Earth and how to live in harmony with her, and embrace the white man's crude idea of civilization which includes raping the earth of its precious resources and stealing land that belongs to someone else etc.... Yes they have a choice to assimilate, but it's really no choice when their belief system is so completely on a different plane of reality from one that wants to destroy our "home".
Yeah, staying on the Res or completely trashing their heritage are the only two options....my bad.  Roll Eyes

(and this may shock you, but Natives fought, killed, raped and ....wait for it, took each other's land for many thousands of years before pale face showed up)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies