During the course of this election, how have your political views changed? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:23:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  During the course of this election, how have your political views changed? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: During the course of this election, how have your political views changed?
They have become more conservative

They have stayed the same

They have become more liberal

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 105

Author Topic: During the course of this election, how have your political views changed?  (Read 6444 times)
Erc
Junior Chimp
Slovenia

« on: December 04, 2016, 11:43:19 PM »

I don't think my policy views (like those matter anymore) have changed much, but party ID has changed from disaffected Republican to confirmed locked-in straight-ticket lifelong Democrat.
Erc
Junior Chimp
Slovenia

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 08:31:49 AM »

I don't think my policy views (like those matter anymore) have changed much, but party ID has changed from disaffected Republican to confirmed locked-in straight-ticket lifelong Democrat.

Just saving this. "Lifelong" is a very dangerous word to use.

To amend this slightly:

(1) In the event that the Republican Party is not one of the two major parties in the jurisdiction in question, I may consider voting for the non-Democratic party.

(2) In the event that the Republican Party repudiates Trump completely in his first term and doesn't renominate him, I'll consider voting for them again as soon as 2034.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies