Kids write letters to Trump asking him to be Kind
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:32:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Kids write letters to Trump asking him to be Kind
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kids write letters to Trump asking him to be Kind  (Read 1085 times)
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 04, 2016, 11:05:03 PM »

Of course, it's not like Trump will even think about doing what these letters tell him to do:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kids-letters-donald-trump_us_58339752e4b099512f8473b9
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 12:31:00 AM »

... Parental political indoctrination of their children is usually a bad idea.
Cashew
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 01:06:35 AM »

... Parental political indoctrination of their children is usually a bad idea.

In principle it is wrong ... but muh unilateral disarmament!!!
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 07:17:03 AM »

I dislike the use of children to puppet an adults' biased opinion.

Very common nowadays.
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 10:00:44 AM »

I dislike the use of children to puppet an adults' biased opinion.

Very common nowadays.

"Son, you'd better say #NotMyPresident, or else you're grounded!"
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 10:13:13 AM »

"THESE children are WEAK! They need to be told how to be STRONG! Like me! I AM HE-MAN!" - rantings of unidentified unhinged man with a raccoon headpiece inside Trump Tower, upon reading the letters.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 01:07:04 PM »

I used to hate school projects like this, where some overzealous teacher would make us write a letter to some author. I got in trouble for that type of stuff in the third grade because I read this book about some kid who got caught in the woods after a plane crash and survived on canned spam and berries for like a month. I thought the book was detailed and praised it for that, but I otherwise did what I told and said what I thought: I thought it was boring. So I write out the letter, I handed it into the teacher, and the freaking bitch yelled at me!

Aside from a few submissions to magazines that rejected my crappy poetry I was writing in 2013-2014 out of boredom and the Rubio inquest I made during Angel-gate, I don't think I've mailed a non-bill related letter since.

I'd imagine most of these letters are coming from students who are unfortunate enough to have some stark raving mad, passionate Clinton-cultist as their teacher. You know, the overbearing helicopter parent type who is in her early 50s and thinks she's the second coming of Mother Theresa because she works for the public school system and has custody of her 17 year old kid who sniffs paint all day? We all had this archetype in the classroom at some point or another.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 01:14:46 PM »

I used to hate school projects like this, where some overzealous teacher would make us write a letter to some author. I got in trouble for that type of stuff in the third grade because I read this book about some kid who got caught in the woods after a plane crash and survived on canned spam and berries for like a month. I thought the book was detailed and praised it for that, but I otherwise did what I told and said what I thought: I thought it was boring. So I write out the letter, I handed it into the teacher, and the freaking bitch yelled at me!

Aside from a few submissions to magazines that rejected my crappy poetry I was writing in 2013-2014 out of boredom and the Rubio inquest I made during Angel-gate, I don't think I've mailed a non-bill related letter since.

I'd imagine most of these letters are coming from students who are unfortunate enough to have some stark raving mad, passionate Clinton-cultist as their teacher. You know, the overbearing helicopter parent type who is in her early 50s and thinks she's the second coming of Mother Theresa because she works for the public school system and has custody of her 17 year old kid who sniffs paint all day? We all had this archetype in the classroom at some point or another.

Paintsniffers, like methheads, are a mostly GOP demographic.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 01:22:24 PM »

Paintsniffers, like methheads, are a mostly GOP demographic.
I don't know, most of these kind of teachers usually put so much pressure on the kid that he or she basically ends up short circuiting midway through highschool. They could be respectable drug users who smoke a bit of marijuana and drops some acid or eats some shrooms, but they usually end up being the more grungy types so paint and meth it is.

The kid in this hypothetical example probably backed Trump to piss Momma off.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2016, 01:30:43 PM »

Looks like Trump has already prepared a response to at least one of the letters!

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2016, 01:32:21 PM »

^^^^^^^^

Awesome.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2016, 03:36:56 PM »

I love Trumps response!

Magnificent. It's a beautiful thing.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2016, 04:44:11 PM »

lol, Donald is amazing. Everything he does is almost too perfect...really makes you wonder.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2016, 04:51:33 PM »

What's wrong with asking for kindness? The world needs more kindness and people respecting each other.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 05:01:09 AM »

He doesn't even listen when his own kids tell him to do that.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2016, 10:42:01 AM »

Looks like Trump has already prepared a response to at least one of the letters!

LOL!! That is hilarious. I thought of something similar in the form of a tweet.

But you forgot something:

PS: I’ll probably be dating you in ten years unless you did not become a fat pig.
Mehmentum
Icefire9
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2016, 11:05:58 AM »

I love how conservatives now consider teaching children that kindness and politeness are good is now considered indoctrination.
Rooney
United States

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2016, 04:40:20 PM »

Look at this letter. Its a mess. It is all written wrong. There is no proper grammatical order and it STARTS a sentence with the word "because." Also, last time I checked, "Mexicans" is not spelled with a "k."  Are we supposed to think ignorance is cute? Another sick failure from the educational system in Obama's America.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies