Another massively stupid aspect of the Clinton campaign... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:34:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Another massively stupid aspect of the Clinton campaign... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Another massively stupid aspect of the Clinton campaign...  (Read 2255 times)
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« on: December 05, 2016, 10:27:43 PM »
« edited: December 05, 2016, 10:37:45 PM by Chickenhawk »

hell will freeze over when the contemporary Republican Party wins a non-negligible number of black votes.

Looking at turnout numbers, I'll just note that it looks like the Clinton campaign ignored black communities to a pretty large degree as well, and they didn't come out for her. Black people might not have voted Republican, but failing to pay attention to their concerns did have a negative consequence.

Also yeah, globalism sucks and Dems need to re-integrate the WCWs that are predisposed to vote for them but didn't vote at all this time.

I generally don't call anyone but Moderate Heroes that seriously benefit from the status quo deplorable, but that's just because I'm too nice.
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 10:33:47 PM »

Re-read my post and try again. I disparage the white working-class often, but I did not do so here. Unless you think it's disparaging to point out that they ultimately decided it was okay to vote for a bigot, even though they cast their ballots for reasons unrelated to their own degree of bigotry.

I voted for an authoritarian elitist with a laughably hawkish foreign policy even though I am none of those things.

Would you hold me responsible for American casualties in a hypothetical Syrian war in the Clinton administration?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies