ND-SEN: Cramer likely to run
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 09:57:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  ND-SEN: Cramer likely to run
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: ND-SEN: Cramer likely to run  (Read 7288 times)
Klartext89

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2016, 09:47:23 AM »

Heitkamp is a Democrat - that should be enough to vote her out.

Funny what you're discussin here. A RINO claiming that Heitkamp is "conservative" (lmao, what are GOP Senators to the right of Collins, McCain and Graham then?) and that he would prefer her (and therefore Chuck Schumer) over a real Conservative Republican, some Democrats in delusion over their "chances" in rubby Red States and definitions for political labels. LOL.

But who really cares. The GOP will get that seat. Either in a Special election or in 2018. Along with seats in Missouri (no Todd Akin, I'm sorry Claire), Indiana (no Todd Akin twin, I'm sorry Joe), Montana (not even the Fake-Democrat in a libertarian suit will save you this time, Jon) - at least. ^^
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2016, 10:07:06 AM »

Heitkamp is a Democrat - that should be enough to vote her out.

Funny what you're discussin here. A RINO claiming that Heitkamp is "conservative" (lmao, what are GOP Senators to the right of Collins, McCain and Graham then?) and that he would prefer her (and therefore Chuck Schumer) over a real Conservative Republican, some Democrats in delusion over their "chances" in rubby Red States and definitions for political labels. LOL.

But who really cares. The GOP will get that seat. Either in a Special election or in 2018. Along with seats in Missouri (no Todd Akin, I'm sorry Claire), Indiana (no Todd Akin twin, I'm sorry Joe), Montana (not even the Fake-Democrat in a libertarian suit will save you this time, Jon) - at least. ^^

Don't be so confident. Democrats were as recently as November 8th. You may get the same fate))))
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2016, 12:26:05 PM »

^I see. You're making some good points, even though I think Hassan just took that 'tough on refugees' position because it was election year and she ran for Senate... I doubt she is even remotely 'anti-refugee' and her voting record should be very liberal.

Regarding Amanda Curtis, a lot depends on what kind of year 2020 turns out to be. Montana is a purple state and quite polarized in many regards, so Curtis getting 40% was not THAT surprising. She is quite popular among the progressive base (like Tester), so I could see her getting 44% or maybe 45% in a very good year for Democrats. Anything higher than that would be difficult and almost impossible - especially against a somewhat popular Republican incumbent (even though incumbency doesn't mean much these days). Montana is trending a bit Republican at the federal and statewide level, so it would be tough for her. I think even Bullock would lose to Daines by 2-4 points, tbh.

I do expect both the 2018 and the 2020 Senate race to be quite competitive. Right now I think Zinke will very narrowly beat Tester in two years and that Daines will narrowly beat Bullock, but we'll see.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2017, 11:55:29 AM »

Manu Raju ‏@mkraju  56m56 minutes ago
Rep. Kevin Cramer told me when he talked to Trump, Trump asked him if he wanted to run against Heitkamp. Said he would make decision later
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2017, 05:16:43 PM »

Top-notch potential GOP recruit Kevin Cramer everybody:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/kevin-cramer-democratic-women-white-pantsuits-235578
LabourJersey
United States

« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2017, 07:13:10 PM »

I will never cease to be amazed how many members of the "deep republican bench" lack sufficient self-discipline to not say such obviously condescending things.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2017, 07:17:26 PM »

I will never cease to be amazed how many members of the "deep republican bench" lack sufficient self-discipline to not say such obviously condescending things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8U0IaMsRf4
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2017, 12:24:23 AM »
« Edited: March 02, 2017, 12:27:06 AM by MT Treasurer »

Meh, he's the best candidate Republicans have. He has high name recognition, seems to be quite popular and is one of the Republicans who has held the most town hall events with constituents, which matters in a state like ND (where retail politics are important).
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2017, 12:31:49 AM »

Making such gross statements is a feature, not a bug.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2017, 01:00:42 AM »
« Edited: March 03, 2017, 06:36:37 PM by Devout Centrist »

Seriously? Republicans might Akin away their chances in the easiest contest imaginable?!
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2017, 06:38:00 PM »

Cramer at it again: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/kevin-cramer-female-house-democrats-235655

If by some miracle the Dems win the Senate this year, the Republicans are cursed.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2017, 07:18:21 PM »

Corey Gardner is probably lighting up Kelly Schmidt's phone at this moment
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies