Opinion of Beet's switching allegiances from D to R? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:25:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Beet's switching allegiances from D to R? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: skip
FM

HM

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Opinion of Beet's switching allegiances from D to R?  (Read 3537 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: December 09, 2016, 07:55:51 PM »

Oh no, the chicken little of the forum who makes whatever party he is in look bad has left the Dems for the GOP.  Whatever can we do.

JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 11:17:34 AM »

What pro-choice, anti-war wing? That's like being a member of the pro-EU, pro-immigrant wing of UKIP.

Let's not fight stupidity with stupidity.  Something like 27% of Republicans are pro-choice ... far more significant than the number of socially (or fiscally, for that matter) Democrats, I'd imagine.  They're just, for better or for worse (guessing most would say worse), not too hung up on it.
Source for your statistic?
Not RINO but here is one.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/183434/americans-choose-pro-choice-first-time-seven-years.aspx
Here is a graph from the article

So Tom is wrong in a certain respect.  He underestimated the total number of Pro Choice Republicans.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 12:10:32 AM »

Oh no, the chicken little of the forum who makes whatever party he is in look bad has left the Dems for the GOP.  Whatever can we do.

Well, he said the sky was falling. And then the sky fell!
He also said we would all die from Ebola.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 02:12:05 PM »

Hagrid, I really like you but I'm increasingly tired at you implying Bernie supporters doesn't care about fighting discrimination and are on the path to somehow aid those willing to destroy everybody's who's not a white straight male. As a Sanders supporter during primary, I'm offended with the implication.

I know you're being angry and depressed, but you're choosing a wrong enemy here. We're not ones.
I think he is saying that there were many who don't, and who said screw it and either didnt vote or voted trump.  He's calling those out, not the others.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies