Palestine General Discussion
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:19:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Palestine General Discussion
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Palestine General Discussion  (Read 325 times)
Jesus save us
NJR
Rookie
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 10, 2016, 04:10:01 PM »

I think it's wrong that theres an Israel General Discussion thread but not a Palestine one. I have, therefore, created this one.

http://www.israellycool.com/2016/12/08/revolutionary-new-concept-in-palestine-the-child-friendly-school/

The “Palestine Info Center” recently announced the foundation stone of Gaza’s first “child-friendly school” has been laid.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
 Follow
 Palestine Info Centr @palinfoen
Gaza: Foundation stone laid for first child-friendly schoolhttp://english.palinfo.com/5151 #Gaza #Projects via PIC @PalinfoEn
4:10 PM - 8 Dec 2016
  3 3 Retweets   2 2 likes
This is very good news for the people of Gaza that their schools are finally taking that big step forward into becoming child-friendly.

Not like they are right now.

Who knows? Perhaps in the future Gaza will also see:

Child – Friendly – Kindergartens
Hnv1
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 04:25:54 PM »

I find it ironic that the first post in this thread has a link to that gobsh**te site.

Anyway it's going to be interesting, elections in the West Bank are a Byzantine affair
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 05:29:42 PM »

I find it ironic that the first post in this thread has a link to that gobsh**te site.

Anyway it's going to be interesting, elections in the West Bank are a Byzantine affair

They are. I think that the most important thing for people who aren't Palestinian residents of the West Bank or Gaza is- are any of the candidates not worse than Abbas when it comes to willingness to reach an agreement, or are we heading for an even bleaker future on that regard? I think the later is true, from what I hear.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies