Hundreds of Detroit precincts registered TOO MANY votes
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:42:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hundreds of Detroit precincts registered TOO MANY votes
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hundreds of Detroit precincts registered TOO MANY votes  (Read 2296 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 13, 2016, 12:12:26 PM »

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/310163-report-too-many-votes-registered-in-detroit-precincts
Mike67
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 12:15:54 PM »

Electoral Fraud is a tradition in Detroit as well as Philadelphia.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 12:17:57 PM »

American inner cities are the most embarrassing places in any first world country when it comes to election integrity.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 12:25:36 PM »

One would think that if this was some sort of scheme that enough votes would have been added to put Clinton over the top.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 12:41:01 PM »

I mean, if this is true the perpetrators are pretty incompetent
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 03:50:36 PM »

Ok, so let's have a recount of Michigan and confirm the fraud so that people can go to jail.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2016, 04:51:08 PM »

You aren't reading it right:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I'm pretty sure "votes tallied in the poll books" is what actually counts toward the election.

I don't think so, I think that should have been written as 'voteRs tallied in the poll books.'

I don't know if there is anything to this or not.  Most likely, because of the understaffiing of polling stations in many poorer inner cities all that happened is the harried polling workers didn't get around to crossing off the names of everybody that voted or making sure that everybody who voted signed their names in the poll books.

However, that's just a guess on my part based on what I consider to be the most logical explanation.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2016, 05:44:28 PM »

classic conservative still hasn't learned how to read, i see. truly the state of america's middle schools is shameful!
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2016, 06:59:04 PM »

classic conservative still hasn't learned how to read, i see. truly the state of america's middle schools is shameful!

If you are going to empty quote an uninformed insult, at least let it be a pithy one.

The thread title corresponds with the article, jerks.  Any inaccuracies in it is the fault of the writers and editors at The Hill. And it is a badly written and unclear article at that.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2016, 09:41:28 PM »

oh lord, not this shyte again.
Mike67
United States

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2016, 10:08:59 PM »

Electoral Fraud is a problem in America
mistertheplague
Rookie

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2016, 10:09:42 PM »

Here is a breakdown of the irregularities in Detroit’s 662 precincts:

■236 precincts in balance — equal numbers of voters counted by workers and machines

■248 precincts with too many votes and no explanation (77 were 1 over; 62 were 2 over, 37 were 3 over, 20 were 4 over, 52 were 5 or more over).

■144 precincts with too few votes and no explanation (81 were 1 under, 29 were 2 under; 19 were 3 under; 7 were 4 under; 8 were 5 or more under)

■34 precincts out of balance but with an explanation

Source: Wayne County Clerk’s Office

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2016, 10:11:50 PM »

Electoral Fraud is a problem in America

You're free to think that, you're wrong, but you're free to think that.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2016, 11:02:44 PM »

Counts that are messed up when old voting machines that evidently broke left and right on election day are used is not that surprising, especially when human error is factored in. Those machines are over a decade old. You can't poorly fund & operate elections and then complain when things don't always work perfectly. And am I mistaken or are those precincts not staffed by members of both parties to oversee operations?
Mike67
United States

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2016, 11:04:59 PM »

Fraud did exist in large numbers how do you explain all the people who pressed Donald Trump on the electronic machines and Hillary Clinton came up?
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2016, 11:11:29 PM »
« Edited: December 13, 2016, 11:14:20 PM by Virginia »

Fraud did exist in large numbers how do you explain all the people who pressed Donald Trump on the electronic machines and Hillary Clinton came up?

Really, you think if they were going to commit fraud they would do it literally right in front of the voters eyes? Come on lol.

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/26/499450796/some-machines-are-flipping-votes-but-that-doesnt-mean-theyre-rigged

This is what I'm saying. You immediately jump to the conclusion of fraud and you bypass even the consideration of technical problems, which as someone who is tech-oriented, these make complete sense, and I've had similar issues on other touch screen devices myself. Like I said, if you're going to commit fraud, you don't freakin show the voter what you're doing.
Mike67
United States

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2016, 11:16:45 PM »

Really, you think if they were going to commit fraud they would do it literally right in front of the voters eyes? Come on lol.

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/26/499450796/some-machines-are-flipping-votes-but-that-doesnt-mean-theyre-rigged

This is what I'm saying. You immediately jump to the conclusion of fraud and you bypass even the consideration of technical problems, which as someone who is tech-oriented, these make complete sense. Like I said, if you're going to commit fraud, you don't freakin show the voter what you're doing.

Beverly Harris knows about Election-Voter Fraud and she is a Democrat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE2mbLVQhFo   
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2016, 01:08:01 AM »

The internet is not your friend. Stop.
Klartext89

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2016, 02:55:43 AM »
« Edited: December 14, 2016, 02:59:46 AM by Klartext89 »

Not surprising after watching Democratic operatives (Scott Foval, Robert Creamer) talking about voter fraud like normal people are talking about a Football game.

Thank to James O'Keefe for educating the American people about Democrats dirty tricks and games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

In Germany, it's quite similar. We have Leftist activists talking openly on Facebook, Twitter and Co. about how many votes of non-Left parties they made invalid. It's indeed very easy: You only need a pen and make a second cross on the ballot...
Klartext89

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2016, 03:01:06 AM »

The internet is not your friend. Stop.

Maybe you should learn how to use the internet... Voila: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNhFa1CZkQw
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2016, 08:33:59 AM »

sweetie
even if you assume that every single "extra" vote here is a fraudulent fake illegal immigrant voter or whatever (which is silly, for reasons already stated)
that'd add up to less than 1000 "fraudulent votes", out of a total count of ~250 000
even with the wildest, most generous assumptions, we'd still be talking about a fraction of a percent
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2016, 08:45:59 AM »

impossible, the GOP has promised me recently therw couldn't be votet fraud.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2016, 08:57:02 AM »

W'ere all too smart for dog whistles... just say what you want to say
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2016, 09:27:33 AM »
« Edited: December 14, 2016, 10:15:53 PM by Adam T »

This is what I'm saying. You immediately jump to the conclusion of fraud and you bypass even the consideration of technical problems, which as someone who is tech-oriented, these make complete sense. Like I said, if you're going to commit fraud, you don't freakin show the voter what you're doing.

Beverly Harris knows about Election-Voter Fraud and she is a Democrat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE2mbLVQhFo  

I've heard Beverly Harris on Coast to Coast.  I think she is a sincere person but,
1.You neglected to mention that she endorsed Donald Trump
2.Her claims don't really hold up.  Fraud on the scale she suggests would require a great deal more coordination than she seems to believe.

I still endorse her solution of mandating paper ballot redundancy though for auditing purposes.

Edit: I mistakenly thought for some reason that since you were aware of Bev Harris, you must also have known that she endorsed Donald Trump.  I actually have no basis for believing that. Sorry.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2016, 09:52:58 PM »

If you are going to empty quote an uninformed insult, at least let it be a pithy one.

The thread title corresponds with the article, jerks.  Any inaccuracies in it is the fault of the writers and editors at The Hill. And it is a badly written and unclear article at that.

Or, you know, Classic Conservative can actually read the content of the articles that he voluntarily posts. If he had bothered to take a look at it first, perhaps he would've determined that it was of bad quality and didn't deserve to be posted on here.

You should probably do the same for your posts.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies