MT-AL: Rob Quist (D) vs. Greg Gianforte (R) vs. Mark Wicks (L), May 25 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:17:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MT-AL: Rob Quist (D) vs. Greg Gianforte (R) vs. Mark Wicks (L), May 25 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MT-AL: Rob Quist (D) vs. Greg Gianforte (R) vs. Mark Wicks (L), May 25  (Read 232381 times)
Skye
yeah_93
YaBB God
Venezuela

« on: March 21, 2017, 07:12:14 PM »

Somehow a Quist v. Gianforte thread has turned into a Feingold discussion for some reason?
Skye
yeah_93
YaBB God
Venezuela

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 06:41:22 PM »

I'm a bit skeptical about this. What kind of candidate in a potentially close election assaults a reporter the day before the election?
Skye
yeah_93
YaBB God
Venezuela

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 06:47:18 PM »

Though I think it's a bit late for this to have a harder impact.
Skye
yeah_93
YaBB God
Venezuela

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 07:22:20 PM »

Hoo boy, can't wait to see Gianforte's PR statement.
Skye
yeah_93
YaBB God
Venezuela

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 07:53:19 PM »

If the Republicans were nervous about this election before, they must be in a coma right now.
Skye
yeah_93
YaBB God
Venezuela

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 07:55:00 PM »

A question. Doesn't the GOP electorate vote on Election Day, while the Dems turn out in the early vote? I know Trump was trailing in FL, and other battleground states before the ED vote. I don't know how Montana voting patterns so I'm curious.

i think it all comes down to the question, if some republicans are getting cold feet....don't think there are much more dems to motivate.

It'll be hard to move them to Quist, but if Wicks can pick them up, maybe we might have a Bill Clinton 1992 part two... that is if there are enough votes still out.

I guess Claire McCaskill got 55% of the vote because of her popularity right?

TBF, Akin didn't implode a day before the election.
Skye
yeah_93
YaBB God
Venezuela

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2017, 07:59:12 PM »

If the Republicans were nervous about this election before, they must be in a coma right now.

As a Republican, who would you vote for?

Eh, I wouldn't vote for a guy that body slams reporters just cause they ask questions, in case it ends up being true (Which certainly looks like it).
Skye
yeah_93
YaBB God
Venezuela

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 08:01:07 PM »

Gianforte needs to do damage control now.... somehow... Honestly, IMO it'd be the best if he were just honest about this entire thing and apologized publicly.

That's not enough.

Yeah, well, after a congressional candidate body slams a reporter, few things are going to be enough to lessen the damage done.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies