MT-AL: Rob Quist (D) vs. Greg Gianforte (R) vs. Mark Wicks (L), May 25 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:41:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MT-AL: Rob Quist (D) vs. Greg Gianforte (R) vs. Mark Wicks (L), May 25 (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: MT-AL: Rob Quist (D) vs. Greg Gianforte (R) vs. Mark Wicks (L), May 25  (Read 232474 times)
AtorBoltox

« on: May 24, 2017, 09:13:38 PM »

Safe D
AtorBoltox

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 09:26:53 PM »

Tolerant right at it again!
AtorBoltox

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 09:29:42 PM »

If Gianforte wins after this can we finally admit that Republicans are deplorable and are just simply bad people?
AtorBoltox

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 09:33:30 PM »

If Gianforte wins after this can we finally admit that Republicans are deplorable and are just simply bad people?

wow. You are a ghoulish, sad little cretin.
Disapproving of assault is ghoulish?
AtorBoltox

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 09:38:17 PM »

Some Democrats aren't any better. Let's not forget the dead cops chant. There is crazy in everyone.

Gianforte needs to speak out on this.
Please tell me which democratic congressional candidates chanted 'dead cops'?
AtorBoltox

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 09:41:29 PM »

I like how Gianforte apologised to the Fox News journalists and not the guy who he just assaulted
AtorBoltox

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2017, 09:46:21 PM »

So what exactly did the journalist say to cause this rage? If it was nothing more than a simple question the authoritarian and fascist tendencies of the GOP have been displayed yet again
AtorBoltox

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 09:51:43 PM »

So what exactly did the journalist say to cause this rage? If it was nothing more than a simple question the authoritarian and fascist tendencies of the GOP have been displayed yet again

unreal. More generalizations.

I see some of the deepest, seething hatred for people you disagree with on here than anywhere else.

Dude, this goes beyond politics. You think this reflects the gop? Really? Does corrine brown reflect the dems?
Please don't try and deny that President Trump shows anything but contempt towards journalists and the very idea of a free press
AtorBoltox

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2017, 09:53:28 PM »

I see some of the deepest, seething hatred for people you disagree with on here than anywhere else.

Dude, this goes beyond politics. You think this reflects the gop? Really? Does corrine brown reflect the dems?
Please don't try and deny that President Trump shows anything but contempt towards journalists and the very idea of a free press
Journalists should be held in contempt. Just not body slammed. A nice middle finger would have done the trick.
Thanks for proving my point
AtorBoltox

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2017, 09:54:17 PM »

Yes, he didn't like a lot of liberal journalists, but he never attacked the press for being free. That's just your imagination.
okey dokey
AtorBoltox

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2017, 09:55:11 PM »

You can be critical of the press/media (70% of Americans have negative views of the press), and still not think they should be beaten up. Come on ,bro.
Trump has no scruples about beating people up though, does he?
AtorBoltox

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2017, 09:56:24 PM »

Can we agree that if Gianforte weren't a rich white man, he'd have been shoved in the back of a squad car in handcuffs immediately after this happened?

This. The fact that they just let him get away freely even with all these witnesses and audio is the clearest example of some form of privilege. You all can debate which kind.
The privilege of corruption
AtorBoltox

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2017, 10:02:25 PM »

As someone who has run for office before and has been interviewed by reporters, I never once wanted to attack them for asking questions that were difficult.
Because you're sane and don't have an authoritarian mindset
AtorBoltox

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2017, 10:15:05 PM »

Why is the right so violent?
AtorBoltox

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2017, 10:21:07 PM »

Can you please link data and research that shows that conservatives are more violent?
No. I'm just mocking people like you who always go on about violent the left is when one of your congressional candidates just assaulted someone
AtorBoltox

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2017, 10:24:14 PM »

Can you please link data and research that shows that conservatives are more violent?
If anything, recent events have shown us that the opposite is probably the case.
Yeah, remember when that leftist massacred all those people in that mosque in montreal? Remember when that left wing guy killed a black solider on a campus? Remember when that left wing guy killed an Indian engineer in Kansas? Remember when that letist travelled to New York specifically to kill black people? Hang on, all of these people were on the right...
AtorBoltox

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2017, 10:32:12 PM »

How many people have voted already?
AtorBoltox

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2017, 10:35:44 PM »

Sorry, but when altorbotox spews verbal diarrhea all over the forum, I will call her out on it.

Using this incident to throw shade at conservatives and accuse them of being violent is wrong and shameful.
I'm a he
AtorBoltox

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2017, 10:37:39 PM »

Sorry, but when altorbotox spews verbal diarrhea all over the forum, I will call her out on it.

Using this incident to throw shade at conservatives and accuse them of being violent is wrong and shameful.
I'm a he

you're a turd.
love you too
AtorBoltox

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2017, 10:38:32 PM »

How many people have voted already?
About 2/3 of the electorate. But undecideds and leaners vote on election day. The GOP has to do well in election day vote to win.

Surely not ever single person votes that's registered, in other words, there won't be 100% turnout. They are already topping 70% turnout, how many more people could there even be left that want to vote tomorrow?
70% turnout? Is that of all eligible voters or do you mean 70% of those who voted last year have turned out?
AtorBoltox

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2017, 09:30:07 PM »

Congratulations, people of Montana
AtorBoltox

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2017, 09:35:01 PM »

I'm absolutely taken aghast that a Republican can literally bodyslam a reporter and still even have a chance of winning a congressional seat. It's madness.
It confirms what I said yesterday- Republicans are simply bad people
I can never take you seriously
Oh no!
AtorBoltox

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2017, 09:45:50 PM »

Can the GOP refuse to accept Gianforte into their caucus?
AtorBoltox

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2017, 09:48:16 PM »

Nate Silver says this is apparently mostly early vote still.
Yeah but isn't early vote more dem?
AtorBoltox

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2017, 09:50:53 PM »

I'm not going to lie, I don't think the average citizen really cares about the pushing/slamming incident...
The average Republican doesn't.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies