MT-AL: Rob Quist (D) vs. Greg Gianforte (R) vs. Mark Wicks (L), May 25 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:13:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MT-AL: Rob Quist (D) vs. Greg Gianforte (R) vs. Mark Wicks (L), May 25 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MT-AL: Rob Quist (D) vs. Greg Gianforte (R) vs. Mark Wicks (L), May 25  (Read 232836 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: March 23, 2017, 02:09:47 PM »

This is not a Pennsylvania thread.

That being said, Sestak was pretty much a trainwreck in his 2016 campaign and McGinty did much better than I expected her to (running even with Clinton and doing much better in rural PA). Sestak would've 100% done worse.

Quist has received the Our Revolution endorsement.

This is absolutely not true. Literally no one likes McGinty. She was pushed by the state party upon us as the obvious worst of three candidates. Anyone would have done better.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 11:51:54 AM »

Man, quit making me so nostalgic. Look what Hillary cost us Cry
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 09:37:47 PM »

Well, Gianforte's dirty 11th hour tricks and prayers appear to have worked. I love Quist, but even I was nearly taken in by last night's schemes. Very unfortunate to blow a completely winnable race like this but Republicans played their best card. Nothing you can do.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 11:04:55 PM »

F**k, it's gonna be a 10+ margin isn't it?

I've thought since yesterday the bodyslam would double Gianforte's margin and that seems to be the case.

Yep, this was obvious to anyone who understands people. Of course The Guardian teamed up with him to steal the people's seat. Really sick tactics. Sadly, you never see Dems with the guts to do this.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 11:15:53 PM »

Sooo, all the over-confidence from you guys last night and even before last night, all the predictions of a quist 2 point or 3 point win, they were all fake hope?

This happens all the time on here. You guys hype up dem chances, and then when it actually doesn't happen, you pretend you never had any "true" hope for a win.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=201934.0

Cc: irony ore mine
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies