Who do y'all think will be the GOP Candidate for Tennessee Governor in 2018?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:25:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Who do y'all think will be the GOP Candidate for Tennessee Governor in 2018?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who will be the Republican Candidate for Governor of Tennessee in 2018?
Bob Corker

Beth Harwell

Bill Hagerty

Tre Hargett

Ron Ramsey

Diane Black

Mark Green

John Schroer

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 14

Author Topic: Who do y'all think will be the GOP Candidate for Tennessee Governor in 2018?  (Read 328 times)
Mike67
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 13, 2016, 08:34:57 PM »
« edited: December 13, 2016, 08:36:29 PM by Mike67 »

At this point I think Lt Governor Ron Ramsey will be elected Governor of Tennessee in 2018.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 08:39:14 PM »

Ron Ramsey seems to be genuinely retiring.  What I am hearing is that Mark Green is probably the frontrunner right now of those definitely running.  Though Black, Blackburn, and Corker would presumably have the edge if they decide to get in.
Mike67
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 08:40:53 PM »

Ron Ramsey seems to be genuinely retiring.  What I am hearing is that Mark Green is probably the frontrunner right now of those definitely running.  Though Black, Blackburn, and Corker would presumably have the edge if they decide to get in.

Thanks for the info I didn't know that about Ron Ramsey. Information comes down to my area of Southeast Tennessee slowly Wink I think Bob Corker is very possible if he doesn't get named to a Cabinet Position by President Trump.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 08:47:22 PM »

Ron Ramsey seems to be genuinely retiring.  What I am hearing is that Mark Green is probably the frontrunner right now of those definitely running.  Though Black, Blackburn, and Corker would presumably have the edge if they decide to get in.

Thanks for the info I didn't know that about Ron Ramsey. Information comes down to my area of Southeast Tennessee slowly Wink I think Bob Corker is very possible if he doesn't get named to a Cabinet Position by President Trump.

He announced his retirement as Lt Gov and Speaker of the Senate in the spring.  I have met Mark Green a few times and think he would do a good job, but it's too early to pick sides.
Mike67
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 08:49:23 PM »

He announced his retirement as Lt Gov and Speaker of the Senate in the spring.  I have met Mark Green a few times and think he would do a good job, but it's too early to pick sides.

With the info you've given me I think the next Governor of Tennessee will either be Bob Corker or Mark Green.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2016, 12:34:34 PM »

What about Bill Lee?  Self-made businessman, I think he's the only candidate to publicly announce he's running
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies