SD-AL: Tomi Lahren to run for Congress in 2018?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:59:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  SD-AL: Tomi Lahren to run for Congress in 2018?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: SD-AL: Tomi Lahren to run for Congress in 2018?  (Read 5348 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2016, 07:56:11 PM »

South Dakota is trying to keep it's title of having the best looking congressional delegation

Can't you guys at least pretend not to be pigs?

This is the new Trump inspired culture. The Access Hollywood tape is the aspiration of his supporters. Sad!
Oh Christ, South Dakota happened to have two attractive, intelligent, articulate rising stars in Congress and as soon as anyone notices their "pigs." A thread called "Hot or Not: Tomi Lahren" is piggish. That wasn't. Now go back to picking your pearls up off the floor, and don't clutch them so hard in the future-pearls are valuable, after all. 

For someone who complains about pearl clutching, you sure get triggered pretty easily.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2016, 01:27:19 AM »

South Dakota is trying to keep it's title of having the best looking congressional delegation

This is the new Trump inspired culture. The Access Hollywood tape is the aspiration of his supporters. Sad!
Oh Christ, South Dakota happened to have two attractive, intelligent, articulate rising stars in Congress and as soon as anyone notices their "pigs." A thread called "Hot or Not: Tomi Lahren" is piggish. That wasn't. Now go back to picking your pearls up off the floor, and don't clutch them so hard in the future-pearls are valuable, after all. 

For someone who complains about pearl clutching, you sure get triggered pretty easily.
I don't see how that has to do with anything related to your holier-than-thou attitude to a fairly mundane post?
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2016, 02:30:35 AM »

I mean, it's fine to think she's attractive, but I don't see how anyone can justify voting with their penis.

I guess you rolled your eyes about millions of women voting against their interests because "Hillary is a woman"?

Yeah, I'm sure millions of women whose political beliefs were completely incompatible with Clinton's voted for her just because she's a woman. Roll Eyes
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2016, 02:33:56 AM »

I mean, it's fine to think she's attractive, but I don't see how anyone can justify voting with their penis.

I guess you rolled your eyes about millions of women voting against their interests because "Hillary is a woman"?

Yeah, I'm sure millions of women whose political beliefs were completely incompatible with Clinton's voted for her just because she's a woman. Roll Eyes

Perhaps not millions, but it probably happened. There were people who voted for Obama solely because he was black, which is why Trump outperformed Romney among Blacks.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2016, 02:48:30 AM »

Perhaps not millions, but it probably happened. There were people who voted for Obama solely because he was black, which is why Trump outperformed Romney among Blacks.

Just like there were certainly people who voted against Clinton because she's a woman, and against Obama because he's black.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2016, 02:57:46 AM »

Just like there were certainly people who voted against Clinton because she's a woman, and against Obama because he's black.

Yea, Wulfric's argument holds no water with me. People who voted for Hillary because she's a woman or for Obama because he's black are not politically coherent or consistent people.

Same goes for people who vote against Hillary or Obama because of their gender or race.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2016, 03:11:16 AM »

The appearance, or any perceived attractiveness, of Tomi Lahren has 0 bearing or relevance to whether she should be voted for, or positively or negatively viewed in anything relating to her potential congressional run. That is all.
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2016, 12:56:49 AM »

This is the darkest timeline.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2016, 12:42:14 AM »

There is nothing wrong with finding a woman attractive Wink

You say in the creepiest, most revolting way possible.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2016, 04:17:15 PM »

Maybe Mark Mickelson might make Ludicrous Lahren lose.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2016, 09:09:44 PM »

Need pics of the delegation. Might have to flock there
mds32
United States

« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2016, 12:56:05 PM »

SoS Shantel Krebs seems to be looking into the House seat. She would probably become the frontrunner for the race if she decided to get in.
http://www.kotatv.com/content/news/Dusty-Johnson-wants-US-House-seat-Krebs-a-maybe-401527335.html
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2016, 01:08:04 PM »

Just remembered that Tomi currently lives in Dallas, TX (where The Blaze is based in), so she could be painted as a carpetbagger (but at least that's where she grew up).
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2016, 01:42:19 PM »

SoS Shantel Krebs seems to be looking into the House seat. She would probably become the frontrunner for the race if she decided to get in.
http://www.kotatv.com/content/news/Dusty-Johnson-wants-US-House-seat-Krebs-a-maybe-401527335.html

YAAAS.
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2016, 01:50:29 PM »

I think he'll be Noem's or Jackley's) running mate, and use that to run for Governor in 2026.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies