Trump: 4 years or 8 years? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:39:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Trump: 4 years or 8 years? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump: 4 years or 8 years?  (Read 5278 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« on: December 17, 2016, 11:54:27 AM »
« edited: December 22, 2016, 10:30:25 PM by Fuzzy Bear »

He will be a transformational President and a consensus leader, as Reagan was.  He will be compared to Reagan constantly, and he will match up well.

He will bring the GOP to heel because nothing succeeds like success.  

By the end of Trump's terms of office (I believe he'll be re-elected, and I believe he'll carry New York his second time out.) the GOP will be the party of the moderates and conservatives, and the Democratic Party will be the narrow, ideological party stuck on the outside looking in.  The Democrats are about to enter a point of being the minority party akin to where they were from the end of the Civil War to 1930.  Not because they have to, but because they are terminally stupid at this point.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 03:06:55 PM »

The Democratic Party is the dumbest party on earth, so probably eight years.
That's their problem nowadays.  Stupidity.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 10:28:34 PM »

He will be a transformational President and a consensus leader, as Reagan was.  He will be compared to Reagan constantly, and he will match up well.

He will bring the GOP to heel because nothing succeeds like success. 

By the end of Trump's terms of office (I believe he'll be re-elected, and I believe he'll carry New York his second time out.) the GOP will be the party of the moderates and conservatives, and the Democratic Party will be the narrow, ideological party stuck on the outside looking in.  The Democrats are about to enter a point of being the minority party akin to where they were from the end of the Civil War to 1930.  Not because they have to, but because they are terminally stupid at this point.

Yeah, because realigning presidents lose the popular vote by 2.1% and win only because they win areas where the Old Economy dominates and generally enter office with unfavorable ratings. Your delusion is duly noted, but it's also moronic and woefully lacking in any basic grounding in history or any understanding of realignments or realigning Presidents.

Also, yes, win New York after losing it by 20 points the first time around. I think that counts as grand delusion.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies