Vienna police to distribute 6000 anti-rape kits for women on New Year's Eve
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:55:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Vienna police to distribute 6000 anti-rape kits for women on New Year's Eve
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Vienna police to distribute 6000 anti-rape kits for women on New Year's Eve  (Read 1725 times)
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2017, 11:13:50 PM »

We have to stop these animals. This is just nuts. Around the world, these people are committing atrocities more and more. They have to be stopped.

I'm of course referring to men.
Cory
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2017, 07:44:23 PM »

We have to stop these animals. This is just nuts. Around the world, these people are committing atrocities more and more. They have to be stopped.

I'm of course referring to men.

Because cultural differences don't real.

Re-posting my comment from a similar thread for relevance.

I understand the the majority of asylum seekers ect. aren't like that but enough are (especially young men, whom we are talking about) are to the point where it is an issue. By denying it and shaming people who point it out we are only adding fuel to the far-right.

Comments like "well maybe it's MEN IN GENERAL who are the problem" are so obviously silly that it serves no purpose other than to create a self-inflicted straw-man that serves only to delegitimize the left in the eyes of reasonable people.

It's time for certain people on the left to realize that all because someone is a member of a minority ethnic/social group that they aren't somehow incapable of culturally structured wrongdoing. It's time to consider the "lived experience" of people who are the victims of this stuff also. You might not like what you hear.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies