MA-08: Brianna Wu running against Lynch in 2018 Democratic primary (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:49:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MA-08: Brianna Wu running against Lynch in 2018 Democratic primary (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA-08: Brianna Wu running against Lynch in 2018 Democratic primary  (Read 15460 times)
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« on: January 04, 2017, 03:51:12 AM »

Endorsed. Those who go against gamergate are FFs in my book.

Also she isn't lynch.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 10:51:17 PM »

Ok, where do I go to donate money to Lynch? If there's anything I dislike more than the alt-right, it's social justice warriors.

For me - they are mirror images of each other. So - i equally dislike BOTH...

People who care about racial issues are JUST AS BAD as neo-Nazis!!!!!1

No. People who are unable able to listen , always think they are (and - only they) - right, and impose their point of view on other by ANY means (including slander) are as bad as neo-Nazis. I am color-blind, so i am absolutely for ALL possible rights for minorities, and as absolutely - against ANY privileges for them
Most SJW don't do that, but please keep trying to stereotype people.  That always goes so very well.

I don't try to strreotype, but express my personal experience. BTW - there is very old proverb about where "good intentions" usually lead....

The loud idiots on the internet who are cherrypicked by anti"SJW's" to damage the set of beliefs are not most people who believe "SJW stuff".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies