MA-08: Brianna Wu running against Lynch in 2018 Democratic primary (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:51:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MA-08: Brianna Wu running against Lynch in 2018 Democratic primary (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA-08: Brianna Wu running against Lynch in 2018 Democratic primary  (Read 15441 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: January 03, 2017, 01:30:32 PM »

LYNCH FOREVER

Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 09:16:57 PM »

I'll support Wu just so this isn't a "Muh ess jay double-yous" circlejerk. Plus, f**k Lynch.

It's not because she's an SJW. Even without the pro-life credentials, I would consider Lynch one of the best congressmen overall. With the dying power of unions in this country, it is of utmost importance to have such a major voice with his background in Congress (and a veteran one at that). I like that he's pro-life, but let's not even pretend that is important in national policy-making. I vote Democrat for people like him. The side Sanders voters take in this matter tell me if they are legitimately good people or the vile people who dissuaded me at every turn.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 01:44:18 PM »

So that you have an agreeable representative who can fight for your district and have friends willing to work with him for his district. There is no egregious difference that will affect national policy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies