Reports of Jewish family forced to flee their homes after Breitbart article
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 12:02:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Reports of Jewish family forced to flee their homes after Breitbart article
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Reports of Jewish family forced to flee their homes after Breitbart article  (Read 1668 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2016, 05:26:25 PM »

the stupid part is, there are REAL cases to get upset about, but for some reason most of the ones we actually hear details about often seem to fall apart.  It's the same with cops shooting black dudes, the highest profile ones seem to be the ones most likely to end up being justifiable shootings.  High profile rape cases, again, same problem.  There are obviously REAL horrible rapes out there to make an example of, but no, we get mattress girl, Duke Lacrosse and UVA/Rolling Stone.  The vetting process in the left leaning media is garbage.

The media picks up on the most sensational headlines, which unsurprisingly are disproportionately likely to be made up. People who desperately want their worldview to be confirmed will unquestioningly believe these sensationalist headlines, and the divisions we face deepen.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2016, 05:58:54 PM »

the stupid part is, there are REAL cases to get upset about, but for some reason most of the ones we actually hear details about often seem to fall apart.  It's the same with cops shooting black dudes, the highest profile ones seem to be the ones most likely to end up being justifiable shootings.  High profile rape cases, again, same problem.  There are obviously REAL horrible rapes out there to make an example of, but no, we get mattress girl, Duke Lacrosse and UVA/Rolling Stone.  The vetting process in the left leaning media is garbage.

The media picks up on the most sensational headlines, which unsurprisingly are disproportionately likely to be made up. People who desperately want their worldview to be confirmed will unquestioningly believe these sensationalist headlines, and the divisions we face deepen.
All the while, "journalists" like Cokie Roberts will decry how polarized we are. Ugh.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2016, 06:03:24 PM »

The reason for Jews taking sh** is because they are incredibly resourceful & successful. Why do someone with such a small population have such huge comparative success. From Entertainment to Science, look @ these folks. They are really intelligent top people. All Fed Chairs recently are Jews - They control Banking etc.

So it is natural to develop some anguish against a community with say 1-2-3% of the population but having large parts of power & having disproportionately high economic & political power. People look for excuses & faults for their own failures & thus Jews are a natural target. It is worse because Asians are possibly more educated & stay away from power circles comparatively while many Bankers, Lobbyists, Donors tend to be Jews.

Anyways @ Topic - Bannon is disgusting. This isn't surprising, What did people expect from Breitbart - Trump should grow some balls & do something, why doesn't Kushner speak to him?
This has got to be, ironically, one of the most anti-Semitic posts I've ever read.

How is that anti-semitic? This is absurdity, you have lost your mind

I flat out commented that Jews as a % of population having incredible success due to their own resourcefulness & talent or drive is 1 reason for this hatred. If you go to the disgusting Conspiracy theory places like Breitbart or Alex Jones or David Duke who helped elect the Racist Trump - You will see them railing against Jewish power, how a small group controls the banks, All Fed Chairs are Jews, how they are huge donors or even Hollywood has big Jew guys blah blah.

I have actually seen a few interviews of that goof David Duke - Any sane guy could see this guy was insanely jealous shouting Jews take Ivy League seats of White Christians, Jewish donors, Jewish bankers blah blah blah. The hatred towards Jews may be motivated by ultra conservative religion, but there is also a hatred by some people for an immensely successful group of people. Some people are miserable in their life & need a "scapegoat".

Don't make such ridiculous statements about people.
Literally everything you posted was based around anti-Semitic canards. Do you not realize that? Obviously you're more dull than you are bigoted (at least unconsciously) but still. The only difference between that post and a post on Stormfront is that you're celebrating rather than condemning stereotypes that are based in creepy racist pseudoscience.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2016, 01:07:56 AM »

The reason for Jews taking sh** is because they are incredibly resourceful & successful. Why do someone with such a small population have such huge comparative success. From Entertainment to Science, look @ these folks. They are really intelligent top people. All Fed Chairs recently are Jews - They control Banking etc.

So it is natural to develop some anguish against a community with say 1-2-3% of the population but having large parts of power & having disproportionately high economic & political power. People look for excuses & faults for their own failures & thus Jews are a natural target. It is worse because Asians are possibly more educated & stay away from power circles comparatively while many Bankers, Lobbyists, Donors tend to be Jews.

Anyways @ Topic - Bannon is disgusting. This isn't surprising, What did people expect from Breitbart - Trump should grow some balls & do something, why doesn't Kushner speak to him?
This has got to be, ironically, one of the most anti-Semitic posts I've ever read.

I flat out commented that Jews as a % of population having incredible success due to their own resourcefulness & talent or drive is 1 reason for this hatred. If you go to the disgusting Conspiracy theory places like Breitbart or Alex Jones or David Duke who helped elect the Racist Trump - You will see them railing against Jewish power, how a small group controls the banks, All Fed Chairs are Jews, how they are huge donors or even Hollywood has big Jew guys blah blah.

I have actually seen a few interviews of that goof David Duke - Any sane guy could see this guy was insanely jealous shouting Jews take Ivy League seats of White Christians, Jewish donors, Jewish bankers blah blah blah. The hatred towards Jews may be motivated by ultra conservative religion, but there is also a hatred by some people for an immensely successful group of people. Some people are miserable in their life & need a "scapegoat".

Literally everything you posted was based around anti-Semitic canards. Do you not realize that? Obviously you're more dull than you are bigoted (at least unconsciously) but still. The only difference between that post and a post on Stormfront is that you're celebrating rather than condemning stereotypes that are based in creepy racist pseudoscience.

Dude you sick, you need help or you are a flat out retard !

I am celebrating? Are you mad? I am intelligent person unlike the dumb person you are & I try to analyze the reasons for it & I gave some basic reasons.

Get some help!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2016, 01:47:43 AM »

Dude you sick, you need help or you are a flat out retard !

I am celebrating? Are you mad? I am intelligent person unlike the dumb person you are & I try to analyze the reasons for it & I gave some basic reasons.

Get some help!
Wicked refutation of my point dude.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2016, 03:40:35 AM »

But no, Obama and the Bernie bros are the real antisemites because they don't bow to Israel.

Antisemitism in the United States, and around the world, is solely a disease of the right and of Islamic extremists.

Just because there's dumb sh**t people say about Obama hating Israel doesn't mean actual left-wing antisemitism isn't a real thing.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2016, 04:08:02 AM »

ChairmanSanchez is by far one of our best posters and Shadows' immediate decision to engage in name calling and hysteric gibberish just shows how easy it is for solid posters to rip Shadow's B.S. propaganda  to shreads.

EnglishPete

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2016, 04:17:06 AM »

It simply is not true that Breitbart and Alex Jones 'rail against Jewish power'. David Duke does in the way you described, that's his main obsession. Its not the view of Breitbart or Alex Jones, both of which are hostile to anti semitism.
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2016, 09:06:51 AM »

It simply is not true that Breitbart and Alex Jones 'rail against Jewish power'. David Duke does in the way you described, that's his main obsession. Its not the view of Breitbart or Alex Jones, both of which are hostile to anti semitism.

Breitbart is a wild card, but Alex Jones definitely has a history of at least giving aid and comfort to anti-semites.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2016, 10:11:34 AM »

If it's up to the U.S. government most Jews voted for, thousands of Jews would have to flee their homes. But Jewish liberals will always prefer to be outraged over Breitbart instead of that.

Also how is Sanchez suddenly... one of the sanest people ITT?
EnglishPete

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2016, 10:43:55 AM »

Breitbart is a wild card, but Alex Jones definitely has a history of at least giving aid and comfort to anti-semites.
What does 'aid and comfort' mean in this context? You mean he's had them on his show saying antisemitic thing? I'm not aware of any such instance.

(I know David Ike has been on a few times and that some people have accused him of antisemitism on the basis that the "shape shifting lizards from outer space" is somehow code for "the Jews". It isn't, he really means shape shifting lizards from outer space.)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2016, 05:03:30 PM »
« Edited: December 24, 2016, 05:07:01 PM by Torie »

The temperature on this thread in some places needs to be reduced in my opinion. Reports are rolling in, and I had to delete one post as a personal attack. It's one of those emotional issues, so in discussing it, I highly recommend diplomacy. Feelings are being hurt. Just a suggestion by me.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2016, 10:19:22 AM »

If it's up to the U.S. government most Jews voted for, thousands of Jews would have to flee their homes. But Jewish liberals will always prefer to be outraged over Breitbart instead of that.

Wait are you a Trumpist now?
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2016, 12:28:11 PM »

One doesn't have to be a Trumpist to be disgusted by the Obama admin's anti-Jewish actions.

For the record, as a Trump-skeptic who never supported him, I'm very excited for him to take office now. Obama's doing his part to unite America behind their President-Elect.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2016, 01:14:20 PM »

what? why?
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2016, 03:57:46 PM »

what? why?

David seems to be more outraged by Obama's nonexistent antisemitism than Trump.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2016, 01:00:56 AM »

One doesn't have to be a Trumpist to be disgusted by the Obama admin's anti-Jewish actions.

For the record, as a Trump-skeptic who never supported him, I'm very excited for him to take office now. Obama's doing his part to unite America behind their President-Elect.

Because of course, foreign policy is the one thing that Americans focus upon to the exclusion of all else.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies