Reports of Jewish family forced to flee their homes after Breitbart article (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:19:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Reports of Jewish family forced to flee their homes after Breitbart article (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reports of Jewish family forced to flee their homes after Breitbart article  (Read 1676 times)
EnglishPete

« on: December 23, 2016, 08:43:50 AM »

Yesterday forum member Life of Castro started a thread based on reports that a Jewish family had fled their home after the publication of a 'war on Christmas' type story in Fox and Breitbart. The story was that a school had cancelled its Christmas play after complaints from a couple of children's parents. The children were not identified in the story, neither were either sets of parents,nor was anyone identified as Jewish. No suggestion was made that either set of parents had been doxxed. The claim was that an anonymous comment under the Breitbart story had suggested that they should be doxxed and after reading that the family decided they weren't taking any chances and fled their home.

Life of Castro asked rhetorically what was becoming of the US and the answer was swifly made that it was a sign of early Nazism and that Breitbart should have to pay. When I suggested that the story sounded rather like a hoax I was heavily criticised. Then I noticed in the morning that the thread had gone. The moderators confirmed they hadn't removed it. Then I saw reports this morning that the ADL (not famous for covering up or downplaying accusations of antisemitism) had confirmed that the story was indeed fake news and that the family had in fact gone on holiday.

Fake news indeed.
EnglishPete

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 09:05:39 AM »

Is this thread really necessary here?

Kinda off-topic.

Breitbart is still trash.
Thread about Jewish family forced to flee home because of Breitbart. Response "The Nazis are coming, shut down Breitbart!"

Thread about this being another liberal media fake news story used to attack Breitbart and Trump. Response "do we have to talk about this?"

LOL
EnglishPete

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 02:03:02 PM »

Yesterday forum member Life of Castro started a thread based on reports that a Jewish family had fled their home after the publication of a 'war on Christmas' type story in Fox and Breitbart. The story was that a school had cancelled its Christmas play after complaints from a couple of children's parents. The children were not identified in the story, neither were either sets of parents,nor was anyone identified as Jewish. No suggestion was made that either set of parents had been doxxed. The claim was that an anonymous comment under the Breitbart story had suggested that they should be doxxed and after reading that the family decided they weren't taking any chances and fled their home.

Life of Castro asked rhetorically what was becoming of the US and the answer was swifly made that it was a sign of early Nazism and that Breitbart should have to pay. When I suggested that the story sounded rather like a hoax I was heavily criticised. Then I noticed in the morning that the thread had gone. The moderators confirmed they hadn't removed it. Then I saw reports this morning that the ADL (not famous for covering up or downplaying accusations of antisemitism) had confirmed that the story was indeed fake news and that the family had in fact gone on holiday.

Fake news indeed.

Doesn't make you any less of a sh!thead for implying Jewish people have no reason to be concerned about anti-Semitism.
If its true, as is claimed, that Trump's election has emboldened racists and antisemites to commit a wave of hate crime then where are these crimes and why aren't they being reported in the liberal media that would certainty like to publicise such cases? Why instead are the liberal media having to rely on case after case of pretty transparent hate crime hoaxes and invented hate crime fake news stories. Case after case has been shown to be fake. If hate really is on the rise, as you claim, then why are the liberal media unable to use real examples?
EnglishPete

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 04:51:37 PM »

the stupid part is, there are REAL cases to get upset about, but for some reason most of the ones we actually hear details about often seem to fall apart.  It's the same with cops shooting black dudes, the highest profile ones seem to be the ones most likely to end up being justifiable shootings.  High profile rape cases, again, same problem.  There are obviously REAL horrible rapes out there to make an example of, but no, we get mattress girl, Duke Lacrosse and UVA/Rolling Stone.  The vetting process in the left leaning media is garbage.
Partly its due to journalistic lazyness. Real victims of rape, for example, might be difficult to get hold of and reluctant to discuss their experiences. But never fear because there is a percentage of people who are willing to make up the most outrageous lies to portray themselves as victims and get attention and sympathy for doing it. Some people behave like that in their personal lives and some, following the media like other people, realise that if they tell exactly the story that journaslists and their editors want to hear they can do this on a national scale. They will want to get a story that gives them maximum attention and sympathy and minimum scrutiny. That means tailoring their story to whatever the outrage of the day issue is. If its campus rapes then they'll see if they can think up a campus rape story.If hate crimes are the issue, as they have been for some years, then those stories will be created, especially right now when journos are especially keen for such stories. Many of the journalists will either be complicit or at least suspect the truth but they will have no career or financial motive for uncovering it.
EnglishPete

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 04:17:06 AM »

The reason for Jews taking sh** is because they are incredibly resourceful & successful. Why do someone with such a small population have such huge comparative success. From Entertainment to Science, look @ these folks. They are really intelligent top people. All Fed Chairs recently are Jews - They control Banking etc.

So it is natural to develop some anguish against a community with say 1-2-3% of the population but having large parts of power & having disproportionately high economic & political power. People look for excuses & faults for their own failures & thus Jews are a natural target. It is worse because Asians are possibly more educated & stay away from power circles comparatively while many Bankers, Lobbyists, Donors tend to be Jews.

Anyways @ Topic - Bannon is disgusting. This isn't surprising, What did people expect from Breitbart - Trump should grow some balls & do something, why doesn't Kushner speak to him?
This has got to be, ironically, one of the most anti-Semitic posts I've ever read.

How is that anti-semitic? This is absurdity, you have lost your mind

I flat out commented that Jews as a % of population having incredible success due to their own resourcefulness & talent or drive is 1 reason for this hatred. If you go to the disgusting Conspiracy theory places like Breitbart or Alex Jones or David Duke who helped elect the Racist Trump - You will see them railing against Jewish power, how a small group controls the banks, All Fed Chairs are Jews, how they are huge donors or even Hollywood has big Jew guys blah blah.
It simply is not true that Breitbart and Alex Jones 'rail against Jewish power'. David Duke does in the way you described, that's his main obsession. Its not the view of Breitbart or Alex Jones, both of which are hostile to anti semitism.
EnglishPete

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2016, 10:43:55 AM »

The reason for Jews taking sh** is because they are incredibly resourceful & successful. Why do someone with such a small population have such huge comparative success. From Entertainment to Science, look @ these folks. They are really intelligent top people. All Fed Chairs recently are Jews - They control Banking etc.

So it is natural to develop some anguish against a community with say 1-2-3% of the population but having large parts of power & having disproportionately high economic & political power. People look for excuses & faults for their own failures & thus Jews are a natural target. It is worse because Asians are possibly more educated & stay away from power circles comparatively while many Bankers, Lobbyists, Donors tend to be Jews.

Anyways @ Topic - Bannon is disgusting. This isn't surprising, What did people expect from Breitbart - Trump should grow some balls & do something, why doesn't Kushner speak to him?
This has got to be, ironically, one of the most anti-Semitic posts I've ever read.

How is that anti-semitic? This is absurdity, you have lost your mind

I flat out commented that Jews as a % of population having incredible success due to their own resourcefulness & talent or drive is 1 reason for this hatred. If you go to the disgusting Conspiracy theory places like Breitbart or Alex Jones or David Duke who helped elect the Racist Trump - You will see them railing against Jewish power, how a small group controls the banks, All Fed Chairs are Jews, how they are huge donors or even Hollywood has big Jew guys blah blah.
It simply is not true that Breitbart and Alex Jones 'rail against Jewish power'. David Duke does in the way you described, that's his main obsession. Its not the view of Breitbart or Alex Jones, both of which are hostile to anti semitism.

Breitbart is a wild card, but Alex Jones definitely has a history of at least giving aid and comfort to anti-semites.
What does 'aid and comfort' mean in this context? You mean he's had them on his show saying antisemitic thing? I'm not aware of any such instance.

(I know David Ike has been on a few times and that some people have accused him of antisemitism on the basis that the "shape shifting lizards from outer space" is somehow code for "the Jews". It isn't, he really means shape shifting lizards from outer space.)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies