Reports of Jewish family forced to flee their homes after Breitbart article (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:52:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Reports of Jewish family forced to flee their homes after Breitbart article (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reports of Jewish family forced to flee their homes after Breitbart article  (Read 1693 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: December 23, 2016, 09:17:39 AM »

Remember kids, if the racism or terrorism looks like it comes from white people or conservatives then it must be true, RUN WITH THE STORY.  If it's not, then we MUST wait for the facts to come out before we avoid coming to any conclusions at all.

(here comes the whataboutism!)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 09:33:39 AM »

Indeed, Jews take more sh**t than any religious group in the US.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 01:28:38 PM »

Speaking as a Jew, I would say that Muslims have it far worse.
52% of religion based hate crime is done against Jews (22% against Muslims) cite

Because that's obviously what I said in my post Roll Eyes  Shockingly enough, it's actually possible for multiple minority groups in a country to face discrimination and have reason to be fearful of bigotry directed against them at the same time.
Indeed, and I never suggested otherwise.  I'm pretty sure I didn't say "only Jews face discrimination"...let me check...nope.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 03:49:26 PM »

the stupid part is, there are REAL cases to get upset about, but for some reason most of the ones we actually hear details about often seem to fall apart.  It's the same with cops shooting black dudes, the highest profile ones seem to be the ones most likely to end up being justifiable shootings.  High profile rape cases, again, same problem.  There are obviously REAL horrible rapes out there to make an example of, but no, we get mattress girl, Duke Lacrosse and UVA/Rolling Stone.  The vetting process in the left leaning media is garbage.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 04:47:52 PM »

The reason for Jews taking sh** is because they are incredibly resourceful & successful. Why do someone with such a small population have such huge comparative success. From Entertainment to Science, look @ these folks. They are really intelligent top people. All Fed Chairs recently are Jews - They control Banking etc.

So it is natural to develop some anguish against a community with say 1-2-3% of the population but having large parts of power & having disproportionately high economic & political power. People look for excuses & faults for their own failures & thus Jews are a natural target. It is worse because Asians are possibly more educated & stay away from power circles comparatively while many Bankers, Lobbyists, Donors tend to be Jews.
subtle
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 01:14:20 PM »

If it's up to the U.S. government most Jews voted for, thousands of Jews would have to flee their homes. But Jewish liberals will always prefer to be outraged over Breitbart instead of that.

Also how is Sanchez suddenly... one of the sanest people ITT?

Wait are you a Trumpist now?
what? why?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies