Reports of Jewish family forced to flee their homes after Breitbart article (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:56:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Reports of Jewish family forced to flee their homes after Breitbart article (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reports of Jewish family forced to flee their homes after Breitbart article  (Read 1705 times)
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: December 23, 2016, 04:51:01 PM »

But no, Obama and the Bernie bros are the real antisemites because they don't bow to Israel.

Antisemitism in the United States, and around the world, is solely a disease of the right and of Islamic extremists.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 04:52:39 PM »

Indeed, Jews take more sh**t than any religious group in the US.

Speaking as a Jew, I would say that Muslims have it far worse.
52% of religion based hate crime is done against Jews (22% against Muslims) cite

I'm surprised by that; even considering the fact that there are more Jews than Muslims in the US, that statistic implies that Jews have it slightly worse in terms of hate crimes. That said, I've thankfully never encountered any real antisemitism in the US; it does exist though.

Those statistics are probably originally from the ADL, who keep track of every single microagression against Jews, while ignoring racism/Islamaphobia/other forms of ethnic/religious hatred. Your average Muslim has it far worse than your average Jew in this country, especially lately.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies