U.N Security Council passes resolution Israeli settlements; the U.S doesn't veto (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:52:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  U.N Security Council passes resolution Israeli settlements; the U.S doesn't veto (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: U.N Security Council passes resolution Israeli settlements; the U.S doesn't veto  (Read 3810 times)
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« on: December 23, 2016, 04:31:59 PM »

Obama really disappointed me with this decision. It sounds like nothing more than spite and a nod to the Democratic Party's increasing anti-Israel posture.

I'll say it: Israel has an unabridged right to its territories, including Jerusalem, the West Bank, and the entirety of Israel. It is further in the interests of the United States to favor one of the few allies in the region that favors our success in the War on Radical Islam and has a population that supports our victory unconditionally.

There is absolutely no reason to cede any of these territories to the Palestinians, a group of people that could be homed by any of the Gulf State peoples or any of the Arabic nations around Israel. I am not for a two state solution; I am for a one state solution, named Israel. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies