U.N Security Council passes resolution Israeli settlements; the U.S doesn't veto (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:09:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  U.N Security Council passes resolution Israeli settlements; the U.S doesn't veto (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: U.N Security Council passes resolution Israeli settlements; the U.S doesn't veto  (Read 3814 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
« on: December 23, 2016, 03:50:13 PM »

100% correct decision. Israel is one of the worst abusers that there is, should be discussed on par with Saudi.

These crooks have destroyed an entire nation, made them refugees. The tragedy of Palestine people is unsaid & that is sad. If you want to condemn Saudis, then talk about Israelis indulging in illegal acts which are violations in acts of war - War crimes where Israel disproportionately targets civilians - You can't bomb hospital - It is a war crime.

And these guys have taken over Palestine. My friends visited Jerusalem, they were all allowed to go but 1 Palestine guy who they befriended was kicked off, not allowed to go in what is their holy place because they were from Palestine.

They are taking over the entire remaining parts of the West bank or whatever little is left of Palestine by building settlements affecting killing a 2 state solution - What they are doing will mean Palestine will be taken over & the original people will never have a country of their own.

Netanyahu is a vile human being & is on the league of the Wahabbi ultra radical House of Saud people.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 03:53:25 PM »

Obama just killed the UN out of sheer spite. Get ready for the US, Israel, and likely Russia to withdraw over the next few years.

Russia voted for the decision, by the way.

As did European countries I am sure. All Christian Western White countries are ashamed of Israel as it is a serious blot on all Judaio-Christian Western countries.

France-Germany & all European countries have strongly condemned the actions of Israel as does every UN body & every sensible human being. I am people generally are not as dumb as most people in this forum.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 04:04:11 PM »

Obama just killed the UN out of sheer spite. Get ready for the US, Israel, and likely Russia to withdraw over the next few years.

As did European countries I am sure. All Christian Western White countries are ashamed of Israel as it is a serious blot on all Judaio-Christian Western countries.

France-Germany & all European countries have strongly condemned the actions of Israel as does every UN body & every sensible human being. I am people generally are not as dumb as most people in this forum.

"Christian Western White countries" can literally go to hell if they think they have any right to sit in judgement over Israel for the next thousand years.

They are certainly more intelligent than many folks over here & definitely have a shred of common sense & humanity left in them - The least they do is treat human beings as such.

The next big ISIS type rising & global war will be due to this Palestine thing - There will be a point when there will be breaking point when Israel could be attacked by multiple nations similar to Arab-Israel war due to Palestine area (whatever small part of PLO is left) being taken over completely by settlements. The Arab nations are much stronger militarily than what they once were.

The only solution on the long term to have a safe Israel is to give the Palestine people something, atleast some part of their original nation to call homeland.

Israel is doing the same thing what was done to Jews in Europe & that is incredibly sad. They have violated every single god damn rule.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 04:12:48 PM »

100% correct decision. Israel is one of the worst abusers that there is, should be discussed on par with Saudi.

These crooks have destroyed an entire nation, made them refugees. The tragedy of Palestine people is unsaid & that is sad. If you want to condemn Saudis, then talk about Israelis indulging in illegal acts which are violations in acts of war - War crimes where Israel disproportionately targets civilians - You can't bomb hospital - It is a war crime.

And these guys have taken over Palestine. My friends visited Jerusalem, they were all allowed to go but 1 Palestine guy who they befriended was kicked off, not allowed to go in what is their holy place because they were from Palestine.

They are taking over the entire remaining parts of the West bank or whatever little is left of Palestine by building settlements affecting killing a 2 state solution - What they are doing will mean Palestine will be taken over & the original people will never have a country of their own.

Netanyahu is a vile human being & is on the league of the Wahabbi ultra radical House of Saud people.

To be honest, I'm pretty tired of these kinds of discussions. I'll just say this- go study history, and then come back saying that Israrl took over some magical, prosperous Palestinian country and not a barely populated wasteland ruled by the British. Come live here while there are rockets flying over your head, look at its surgical airstrikes and compare them to Western airstrikes, and then say that Israel is committing war crimes.
With that said, the settlement are wrong and unnecessary

I am a much bigger student of history & more intelligent than most here. And i have lived in conflict zones, stayed in areas with rocket flying (for a small while though) & I understand how unsafe it is. There is no justification for any child being killed in Israel or rockets flying. Israel has every right to kill terrorists & that's not even debatable.

Having said that there are millions of Palestine people with no home. Any indiscriminate killing of civilians or bombing in hospitals should be condemned which is a war crime as per UN. The settlements are a violation of every international rule (as you said they are wrong).

And this issue will never get solved & will only blow up with more settlements. Also as I said in another post, how ironical it is that the jews, who were killed en mass & hounded from Europe (not just Holocaust but you could go on with many other instances where they were driven away for centuries) are not denying whatever little of Original Palestine is left to the Palestine people - Ending chances of a solution to this issue & making a whole nation permanent refugees.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 04:19:34 PM »

"Christian Western White countries" can literally go to hell if they think they have any right to sit in judgement over Israel for the next thousand years.

They are certainly more intelligent than many folks over here & definitely have a shred of common sense & humanity left in them - The least they do is treat human beings as such.

The next big ISIS type rising & global war will be due to this Palestine thing - There will be a point when there will be breaking point when Israel could be attacked by multiple nations similar to Arab-Israel war due to Palestine area (whatever small part of PLO is left) being taken over completely by settlements. The Arab nations are much stronger militarily than what they once were.

The only solution on the long term to have a safe Israel is to give the Palestine people something, atleast some part of their original nation to call homeland.

Israel is doing the same thing what was done to Jews in Europe & that is incredibly sad. They have violated every single god damn rule.

You're either far more ignorant than the people you claim to be condemning, or an unapologetic anti-semite.

That is cure. Any rational criticism based on common sense & humanitarian grounds is labelled as anti-semite. Wow. I am not a radical extremist like you & I am a fairly intelligent guy unlike you. I have many Jewish friends who I love & get along with. I supported Bernie Sanders more than any other political person in my life (& probably ever will in my lifetime). I loved Jon Stewart for years . I liked Grayson fighting despite some apprehension about his language n stuff.

Large part of the Hollywood people whose work I love from Woody Allen to Sean Penn to Downey Jr. are Jews. From Einstein to Sigmund Freud, they are all jews.

I dont' want to debate this - You can't change the minds of radical extremists.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 04:34:42 PM »

Lol. When you look at the current geopolitical situation in the Middle East, this is ridiculous.
I agree, though, that the only solution for a safe, Democratic Jewish State of Israel is the two-state solution. I'll ignore the last statement.

Currently ofcourse it ain't possible because these guys are fighting Arab Springs & radical groups in their own country. Many of these Radical countries have little money to cover their expense with oil crash - They are at the weakest they ever were. But you know this is not a permanent state. In 15 to 20 years, Asia will continue to rise as comparatively US will stagnate in global power to defend everyone & Middle East Arab nations will recover.

I hope there is some solution to this mess - Palestine people should take some part & let this thing end - Whatever little it is, should be totally autonomous not the Bill Clinton plan, not like controlled by Israeli army with Palestine administration which will again cause another mess.

Anyways nice talking to you - I fully sympathize with rockets coming in  - It is sad when any innocent baby dies - Whether jew or muslim.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2016, 01:06:00 AM »

Why do people give so much importance to these radical extremist Republican posters? These are no different to non-violent Radical Muslims who spew hate. They are also dumb & don't have a shred of humanity in them. Their ideology is beyond stupid & has no future & has been shunned throughout the world. With time, these radical extremists will cease to exist as the new young people who are coming in with older people dying are much amiable, nice people who have some humanity.

The whole world has turned against Israel for humanitarian reasons - 4 different countries from different parts - Oceania, Africa, South America, Asia jointly proposed the resolution in a message of global unity when Egypt was pressurized by Trump to back out. All the European nations in SC supported this.

Truly an incredibly sight to see the world unite for peace & humanity against radicals

Underscoring that unity, Friday’s resolution was proposed by nations in four different parts of the world: Malaysia, New Zealand, Senegal and Venezuela. It is the first resolution on settlements to pass in 36 years, Malaysia’s U.N. Ambassador Ramlan Bin Ibrahim said.

The resolution was adopted with 14 votes in favour to a resounding round of applause. It is the first resolution the Security Council has adopted on Israel and the Palestinians in nearly eight years.

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi had backtracked on the move to condemn Israel's settlement policy on Thursday after receiving a phone call from US president-elect Donald Trump, who spoke out in favour of a US veto.   
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2016, 02:24:40 PM »

J Street, the dovish pro-Israel lobby, welcomed the resolution.

“The resolution is consistent with longstanding bipartisan American policy, which includes strong support for the two-state solution, and clear opposition to irresponsible and damaging actions, including Palestinian incitement and terror and Israeli settlement expansion and home demolitions,” J Street said.

Ronald Reagan, GOP President - Israel should freeze Settlements, they are an "obstacle to peace"

Bill Clinton - Settlements are an "obstacle to peace"

I am the biggest humanitarian in this forum, you guys are deranged radical extremists like the radical Islamic people. No sane human being can justify "settlements". You guys would probably support Hitler & justify the Holocaust.

Is the whole world Anti-semite? Why has every MAJOR country supported this?Why are African countries opposing settlements? Why are Asian countries opposing settlements? Why are Christian European states opposing settlements?

Secondly you goofs have no freaking right to call me intelligent since I am way more educated & intelligent than all of you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies