The Iron Throne: South
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:57:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Iron Throne: South
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: The Iron Throne: South  (Read 5056 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 01, 2017, 09:37:04 PM »
« edited: January 02, 2017, 07:32:29 PM by Lumine »

The South:

Overview:

In apparent peace during the rule of Robert Baratheon, the South is quickly moving towards all-out war as the Lannisters and the Tullys fight across the Riverlands and the Lords of Westeros prepare to take sides in the conflict to come. With the Throne vacant and key Houses like the Greyjoys, the Tyrells, the Martells and the Arryns yet to take sides, it seems this is where the destiny of Westeros might actually be decided.

Currently held by: Baratheon Dynasty, quickly deteriorating.
Direct Players: Doran Martell, Walder Frey, Balon Greyjoy, Olenna Redwyne, Tywin Lannister, Renly Baratheon, Edmure Tully, Stannis Baratheon.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 07:26:38 PM »

To all the High Lords of Westeros

It has come to my attention that my brother Renly Baratheon, Lord of Storm's End has attempted to seize the Iron Throne in a coup attempt in conjunction with Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North. During their disgraceful attempt to seize power in the wake of the death of my brother King Robert Baratheon, First of His Name, the forces of my brother Renly and Lord Stark murdered Prince Joffrey Baratheon.

In light of this, I declare Lord Stark's honour void. What honourable man would murder a child? A frightened child dragged from his bed. This disregards that the girl Myrcella and their mother Cersei have been imprisoned by these so-called honourable men. What honourable man drags a frightened girl from her bed to imprison her?

However, questions must be answered regarding Tommen Baratheon. Unlike all previous members of the Baratheon family, Prince Tommen does not possess the black hair and green eyes characteristic of our line.

In response, I hereby assume the title Protector of the Realm until questions of Tommen's parentage can be answered. I ask all true men to join me in preserving the Seven Kingdoms
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 04:32:36 AM »

Declaration to all the High Lords of Westeros

Ten Years ago, I was forced to relinquish the title that was rightfully mine. Today that mistake shall be rectified. Today I reclaim what was taken from me. Today, I declare myself King of the Iron Islands!

Let it be known that those who wish to depute that claim shall suffer the wrath of the Iron Fleet, while those who recognize my status shall be met with friendship.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 09:54:50 AM »

House Tyrell declaration:
House Tyrell has no intent to participate in the current Tully-Lannister war, for the moment.
Regarding the situation in Kings Landing, House Tyrell hasn't been contacted by anyone about this matter and will wait for being contacted before making a decision.
Emmon Frey
Elmo
Rookie
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 05:08:31 PM »

THE COMPANION

Edmure was pacing the hall in a silent agitation. Only his companions attended him and even they, his dear friends and brothers-in-arms, dared not speak.

Old Lord Tully was on his deathbed, all agreed, and the mantle of Lord of Riverrun would soon pass to Edmure. Were this not enough of burden, his sister Catelyn had roused the lion from his castle in the West and brought his host in great numbers to the Riverlands. In revenge for the taking of Tyrion the Imp, Lord Tywin had set his reavers upon the lords and smallfolk in the Riverlands. Even now the desolation was spreading; Pinkmaiden had fallen, so too Stony Sept, and soon enough the Lannisters would have their claws on Harrenhal.

Robert Paege frowned. He is torn, the knight thought to himself, between what he knows his father would do, and what he wants to do.

Outside the castle, arrayed in their masses on the three sides of Riverrun, the lords bannermen of the Riverlands were encamped with their levies. A counsel had been called and all the lords and knights of the land had been summoned. Save for Lords Vance and Piper, of course, their hosts massed to the West, and Lords Frey who remained ensconced in his castle. None truly expected the Twins to answer the call to arms.

It was Ronald Vance who broke the silence.

"Have a drink, Edmure," he said, seemingly growing impatient with his friend's pacing. He had been dubbed 'the Bad' long ago and his temper could check even Edmure's foul moods. But not this time.
"I should be sober for this," their lord responded, coming to a halt at the head of the table, "as should you all."

"No battles were ever won sober," Ronald snorted, helping himself to a cup of wine from the sideboard. Robert would abstain with Edmure, keen to hear all that was spoken with a clear head, yet Ronald's sons were keen to join their father in drink.

At that the door was opened. Ser Desmond Grell, the gruff master-at-arms, led them in, followed swiftly by the Lords Blackwood and Bracken, Ser Marq the Piper heir, Lord Jason Mallister and Lord Lymond Goodbrook. It was the latter who first approached Edmure, placing a hand upon his young lord's shoulder.

"I am truly sorry to hear about your father, Edmure," he said, earnestly. "He was a good man. A generous Lord."

"And not yet dead," Edmure smiled, showing Lord Goodbreak to a seat to his right hand, "and nor are we for the moment. But this may not last long if Lord Tywin gets his wish." Their seats taken, the Lords of the Riverlands would voice their opinions in turn.

"We should send word to Lord Stark in King's Landing," Lord Blackwood said. He sat in his magnificent raven-feather cloak, his greying hair cropped to the scalp. At his right hand was the Lord's son Lucas, a good friend of Edmure from youth. "He is Lord Protector and a friend of our families. I have no doubt he will call his banners to come to our aid."

"I agree," Lord Bracken added, much to the bemusement of all present. There was very little in which the two lords could find accord and, though he glowered and sulked, the man leant support to his rival's notion. "He should raise the North and all loyal men of the King. If they can add to our numbers, we might yet whip the lion back to his Rock."

"Ah, but which King?" voiced Marq Piper. "Renly? Stannis? Surely not the boy Tommen. I would sooner crown my horse than any son of Lannister." In this the Lords found agreement, but Robert resolved to be the voice of reason.

"Tommen is the rightful heir," he said, much to the disgust of his peers. The Paeges were not the most prominent of families but he knew Edmure would value his counsel. "If we are to lend our strength to Stannis or Renly, we are aiding a usurper."

"It would not be for the first time that we marched under a usurpers banner," Lord Goodbrook uttered drolly beneath his breath, as the lord at his side, aged and wise, cleared his throat to speak for the first time.

"Aye," chimed Lord Mallister, so unusually quiet until now, "I fought for King Robert at the Trident and at Pyke. We bled together, drunk together, wept together. We did these things because Aerys was a madman. They say Stannis keeps a witch in his service, a witch and damned sellswords. We must ask ourselves if this manner of man should be King."

"Enough." Edmure's voice cut through the debate like a filleting blade through a trout, and he rose to glower down at his bannerman in anger. Silently, the heir to Riverrun paced across the room, returning with a leather map that was splayed across the table. Upon it he laid pieces carved in wood; two lions and two trouts, placed in turn at Pinkmaiden, Riverrun and the Golden Tooth.

"Let them play their game of thrones," he seethed, stabbing a finger in the direction of King's Landing. "While the Riverlands burns, I do not care who wears the crown. We will do what we must to defend our lands, our people. "This is Tully land and if Tywin Lannister thinks to cross it unbloodied, I mean to teach him a hard lesson."

And so they planned for the war to come.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2017, 12:51:35 AM »
« Edited: January 06, 2017, 02:11:39 AM by Spamage »

The Younger Brother

As Kevan Lannister neared his childhood home, the vast fortress of Casterly Rock, he could see it was pulsating with activity. Servants were rushing about and preparing for the coming fesitivities, the sound of hurried hammering echoed thoughout the corridors as tables were assembled for the coming feast. Those lords of the Westerlands not off campaigning with Tywin, as well as their families, were all in attendence, filling up the castle, so much so many had been forced to stay in Lannisport. Brax, Brooms, Farmen, and Leffords were all about the castle, each nodding respectfully to Kevan as he passed, his family greater than them all. A Glorious Day is shall be once was have a rightful King, Kevan thought proudly to himself as he passed through the last gate and entered the castle itself. At first he had doubted his brother's decision, but it could not be denied, Tommen Baratheon was the true King of the Seven Kingdoms, whatever the scheming officials or jealous uncles might say.

After dismounting, and seeing his horse sent to the stables, Kevin decided to see his grandnephew. Tommen had been somewhat agitated since several weeks ago, when he and a few knights had emerged in Tywin's camp, the boy clearly having been shaken by the experience of the coup. His relief had been palpable upon seeing Tywin though, and the boy had shown a noticable improvement, though he still often worried about his mother and his sister.

As he approached, the guard on duty straightened up, stepping aside. It was Lancel, his son. Ever since he had rescued Tommen, the two had been somewhat inseperable, the young prince grateful for his help. "Good to see you son," Kevan said as he approached, his son smiling in return.

"You as well father, we have been waiting for several days once we got a raven you would be attending," Lancel responded. "Though I suspect it is not me you have come to speak with."

He grinned in response. "No, not entirely. Is he awake yet?" Kevan asked, pointing to the door. Lancel nodded, stepping aside to allow him through.

Lancel turned to him as he passed, whispering, "I heard Uncle Tywin gave you a mission."

Kevan turned to face him. "It was the only reason I was able to attend this, in addition to the fact that Tywin though there ought to be a Lannister present for the ceremony. I'm to leave here and go immeadiately after the coronation to oversee one of his many projects." Whatever anyone could say about Tywin, they certainly couldn't argue with the fact that he was an active leader.

"Can I come?" Lancel asked with an excited look.

"No, you're needed here," Kevan replied. "After the coup the boy's looked to you as a sort of role model. Also, your mother would kill me if I risked your life again so soon after we just got you back."

Lancel sighed, clearly disapointed. Kevan then rapped softly at the door before hearing a muffled response from within. "You may enter," the voice of Tommen came from the other side.

He opened to door, seeing Tommen sitting alone at a small table, his breakfast in front of him. The boy's eyes widened as he saw him, "Uncle Kevan, welcome! Come sit with me."

There can be no doubt he lacks grace and kindness, Kevan thought as he joined his soon-to-be King at the table. "Your Grace it is an honor to finally see you," he said. "I have been riding at breakneck speed the past few days to be here for the coronation. Both your Uncle Jaime and grandfather naturally send their regards and their regrets, the war to keep you safe unfortunately means they could not attend."

Tommen smiled, before his face quickly turned to sadness. "Anything on my mother or sister? I miss them so much."

"Unfortunately not, your Grace. I can ensure you though that your grandfather is doing everything in his power to reunite you with them."

That did not seem to ease the boy's sadness so Kevan reached out a hand and grabbed the boy's shoulder. "You have bigger concerns today though, your Grace. Today you shall take up your father's mantle as the true King of Westeros."

"W-what if I'm not a good King?" Tommen asked in response, tears welling in the boys eyes.

"Don't be so worried lad, I have no doubt that you will be a great King," Kevan quickly said in response. He truly felt bad for Tommen, who had seen his life torn to pieces following the coup in the Capitol. "Now come on your Grace, we have a coronation to get started and a new phase of your life to begin."

That seemed somewhat to cheer the boy up, as he got out of his chair and his attendents rushed to adorn him with regal robes of crimson, black, and yellow

The two left the chambers minutes later, entering the hallways adorned with the colors of the Houses of Lannister and Baratheon. Kevan and Tommen headed towards the ceremony where the lords were gathered, waiting to see their new King crowned by a septon in a ceremony duplicating the one that would be held later if they captured King's Landing. Not if, but when Kevan quietly corrected himself. He had no doubt his brother would be sucessful.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 10:44:39 AM »

THEON:

The news posed quite the dilemma to him.

Upon learning that Lord Stark had called his banners – and to his shock, declared for Renly – Theon was fast in supporting Robb and offering to ride with him, and after a thousand perils assembling the army and making it march across the Kingsroad he and Robb had bonded more and more as companions. Theon had found himself invested in Robb’s success, and helped him overcome the many challenges the vassal lords of the Starks had posed in the campaign. Not only because many disagreed with the idea of riding south to support Renly Baratheon with barely an explanation – leading to the army being much smaller than what it could have been -, but because few, if any, saw Robb suited for the task. Many of them wanted to lead, and many of them appeared competent to do so, as Umber, Glover and even Bolton appeared to remark at every turn.

And now, the news threatened to open a conflict he expected would not arise soon. His father had finally tired of the game of the other lords, and declared his independence for the second time as the Iron Islands rose for him again. And despite all, Lord Balon was still his father, and was risking even more than Robb by openly rebelling against any King in the Iron Throne. But what could he do? He doubted the stern Lord Stark would ever ally with his father, and Balon would probably never forgive Stark for his role in the Greyjoy Rebellion. He was riding with Robb to face danger and the war against the Lannisters across the Riverlands, and the thought of either staying to fight for the Starks or running away to defend the Iron Islands with the Ironborn kept him at the very edge, truly not knowing what to decide.

It was, however, a decent night to forget the problems ahead. After a march with no shortage of trouble the army had quickly crossed the Neck – leaving the reinforcements from Manderly host to reach them later – and into The Twins, the one way to cross into the Riverlands and march into war. The debate had been heated as to whether Lord Frey was in any way trustworthy, and Lords like Robett Glover warned that his role at the Trident proved that he wasn’t. Theon wondered what would Lady Catelyn have said and done considering her first hand experienced with the late Lord Frey, but with her absent and no one truly familiar with the Lord it had fallen to the ravens from ahead to intervene. Theon had noted Robb’s disappointment with Lord Stark’s letter, commanding him to marry one of the Frey girls to cross the bridge and march against the Lannisters. Theon had counselled Robb to argue the terms with his father, but his friend would have none of it. Robb had matured greatly over the past weeks, and the Acting Lord of Winterfell would hear nothing of disobeying his father.

And so they were at The Twins, enjoying the ale and the music as Robb and Lady Arwyn Frey – who, Theon was forced to admit, wasn’t a half-bad bride – swore their vows and the Freys and Starks raised their cups amidst cheers. It was then that Lord Frey stood up and called for the bedding to take place:

-A sword needs a sheath…- And the Lords laughed at his jape – And a wedding needs a bedding! –
-By all means, Lord Frey. – Robb had replied, his men cheering and laughing –

Sure enough, soon Theon and many of Robb’s friends were carrying the bride towards the room in one of the towers as countless Frey ladies – and the Mormonts – took Robb in the same direction. Theon joined the Northern in their jokes at Arwyn’s expense, but resisted the temptation of getting too familiar with the bride as some used to do during bedding ceremonies. They reached the room soon enough, and as the door closed behind Robb and Arwyn – who looked either excited or nervous, Theon couldn’t tell – men and women alike continued to laugh and cheer. Already feeling drunk, Theon walked down the stairs with difficulty and stopped short of the great hall, where many of the Northern Lords and the Freys were drinking and talking. Most of the important lords and their sons were there, enjoying themselves, only a handful guarding the army outside.

Theon almost walked into the hall before stopping short, something in the distance bothering him. It was a familiar sound, but disoriented as he was due to drinking so much ale he couldn’t quite make it out, even as Lord Frey rose from his chair to raise a toast to Robb and the Northerners. And then it hit him. It was Grey Wind. Grey Wind was howling almost in despair, as if… as if he could tell what was about to happen. Theon bolted back the moment he saw the musicians and the Frey kinsmen draw out their daggers and swords as dozens of guards stormed the Great Hall, and he barely avoided the swing of a Frey guard against him. Theon fell to the floor and reacted quickly, kicking his enemy in the knee and hitting the guard until he seized his dagger to plunge it into his chest. He rose from the corpse having taken his sword, and the sight almost froze him in fear.

-Capture them all, but if you can’t, kill them! – Walder Frey was shouting, cup in hand and a satisfied grin on his face –

Rickard Karstark and the Greatjon were fighting shoulder to shoulder keeping the Freys at bay, both injured with a couple of arrows and with their faces blooded. Many of the Lords were in the ground, injured, disarmed, or being carried away from the room kicking and screaming. It was only when Maege Mormont fell to the floor with a dozen arrows piercing her chest and turning her into a mangled corpse than it hit Theon. Robb! I need to warn Robb! Theon ran away from the Great Hall and bypassed a couple of nearby guards, running across the stairs as fast as he could. His mind was clouded and his heart pounded wildly, but Theon could not think of anything but to save his friend. In the corridor that led to Robb’s room his personal guard was still fighting, most of them already dead. Hallis Mollen and two of the Karstark boys were already prisoners of the Freys with daggers held to his throats, and Robin Flint and Owen Norrey were already in the ground with pools of blood pouring out of their bodies.

-Robb! Robb! –

Unable to save the Karstarks and Hal Mollen Theon raced across the corridor and killed a guard before he could kill Ser Donnel Locke, one of the few remaining Stark knights. Ser Donnel and Theon continued to run and block the blows from the Freys, finishing a few guards as they were nearby the door that led to Robb’s room. Theon felt a sharp, violent pain on his shoulder as an arrow pierced his shoulder, and rapidly moving to one side he barely saved himself as Ser Donnel fell with an arrow having gone through his neck. Clumsly and bleeding profusely, Theon hit and kicked at the door, begging to the Drowned God for Robb to open the door.

-Robb! You need to get out! It’s a trap, Lord Frey has betrayed us! –

But nothing happened. Before Theon could react, the Frey guards reached him and one hit him with a heavy object on his head. He lost consciousness almost immediately, the final sight before going to sleep being that of the grim corridor and Ser Donnel Locke, bleeding to death.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2017, 11:41:15 PM »

Robb

Looked out of the window into the vast green of Walder Frey's lands. A few days ago, he would've saw the sigil of House Stark. Now, he can't even see Theon who may or may not be alive.

Robb looked down at the ground the Twins was built on.

Too high to survive the jump. Walder was smart to have him in this room; very little options for escape. Of course, he could jump. His death would free the North to attack the Twins, and destroy it. Then again, Walder is bound to have more than one prisoner to keep the might of winter at bay.

That wasn't the reason he didn't jump. He wouldn't be in here forever, and when he got out, he'd personally make House Frey pay for their betrayal. A message would be sent to everyone never to wrong the Starks, and it'd make Westeros forget about Castamere.

"You're not listening to me."

Robb snapped out of his daze, and looked at Arwyn for a moment. He turned back to the window.

"Robb, I'm trying to help you." She said.

"A Frey? Help me? I remember the last time a Frey decided to help me." Robb said with a calm voice dripping with venom.

"I'm not a Frey." She said slowly, unsure of the words coming out.

"I suppose not, you made sure to lie into my family."

At that moment, Robb turned back to the window, and began thinking of how he'll kill Walder.

A sound snapped him out of his own thoughts of revenge. Was that the sound of crying?

Robb turned to see Arwyn Frey sitting on the bed with her hands covering her face. Her body shook slightly, and he could hear the soft cries clearly. Annoyed, Robb turned away.

He tried to go back to his own world, but only heard the sound of Arwyn's tears; eating at him like a Direwolf that caught a squirrel.

Robb's anger slowly became tame.

He turned to her again. She stared at him with blue eyes, and tear streaks down her cheeks. Another tear followed one that just fell. Her face red, and chin trembling.

"Robb, I didn't know." She wept through a cracking voice.

Robb felt like he had killed an innocent man, and all anger disappeared from his countenance. Replaced completely with compassion and regret.

He moved across the room, and sat next to her. Robb brought Arwyn Frey, no, Arwyn Stark into a hug.

"I'm sorry."
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2017, 02:40:33 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
xOlenna
leonardothered
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2017, 03:28:24 PM »

Willas Tyrell is an admirable and most able lordling; he is a fit consort for the princess of Dorne and all of the children of the Rhoyne look upon this union and cheer, with the two to soon be wed at Sunspear with many lords in attendance.
X Doran Martell, Prince of Dorne
Swedge
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2017, 10:31:50 AM »

To all the lords of Westeros,

I hereby openly support Tommen Baratheon's true claim to the throne.

Walder Frey, Lord of the Crossing
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2017, 10:50:11 AM »

To all the lords of Westeros,

I hereby openly support Tommen Baratheon's true claim to the throne.

Let this be a reminder to all the realm, Tommen Lannister supports those who break guest right. If he is a righteous "king", Tommen will denounce House Frey.

Catelyn Stark, Lady of Winterfell
Swedge
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2017, 05:13:55 PM »

To The Lords of the Riverlands and The North

Any aggressive action towards my people or The Twins will result in the execution of every Northern Lord in my dungeon. If you wish to see your loved ones again you will not attempt a siege of The Twins. We can hold out for an extremely long amount of time. You will not intimidate us. 1 man on a wall is worth 10 on the ground.

Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2017, 12:13:25 AM »

To The Lords of the Riverlands and The North

Any aggressive action towards my people or The Twins will result in the execution of every Northern Lord in my dungeon. If you wish to see your loved ones again you will not attempt a siege of The Twins. We can hold out for an extremely long amount of time. You will not intimidate us. 1 man on a wall is worth 10 on the ground.

To the dead man in the Twins,

You think you can live? That you can survive this war?

You are wrong.

Winter is coming for you, and you will not survive. I will give you choice; release the prisoners from the Twins and I won't completely wipe out your house, but if you don't. I will make you watch as each of your sons are executed before you.

If any northman is harmed, you'll spend a week in their house, at their mercy.

Catelyn Stark, Lady of Winterfell
Garlan Gunter
United Kingdom

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2017, 02:09:52 PM »

ROYAL PROCLAMATION TO THE LORDS OF WESTEROS

King Viserys the Third of His Name, last male issue of House Targaryen, crowned upon Dragonstone in the year of the usurpation, intends shortly to return and claim his birthright. Those who acknowledge him will be treated as friends, allies and counsellors. Those who defy him will meet steel and dragon flame.

Two Houses only can expect no royal pardon - those of Lannister and Frey, bywords alike for cruelty and treason.

Lord Eddard Stark and Lord Hoster Tully are pardoned for their crimes, but are to be succeeded by their sons with immediate effect. Edmure Tully, Robb Stark, and Robin Arryn are no more accountable for their fathers' misdeeds than is His Grace the King for the acts of Aerys and Rhaegar. As to all others, following obedience they shall be treated with the grace and amity they have earnt.

Attested in Fire, Blood, and the Gleaming Name of the Lord of Light,

Viserys III Targaryen, true King over Westeros
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2017, 03:38:27 AM »
« Edited: January 27, 2017, 05:47:00 AM by President François de la Rocque »

Despite all the efforts from both Houses to make the wedding happen, it appears that there are too many oppositions and the wedding between Arianne Martell and Willas Tyrell would make the tensions become stronger between our 2 families. As the goal was instead to appease the relations between our 2 families, it is better to cancel this wedding.

House Tyrell and House Martell still consider to consult each others when it will be necessary.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2017, 05:05:32 AM »

Declaration to the High Lord of Westeros

Too all the Lord of Westeros,

Viserys Targaryen is returning with an army to Westeros. As my brother Robert left no children born of his seed, I hereby declare allegiance to King Viserys of the House Targaryen, Third of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.

May all true men declare their loyalty.

Stannis of the House Baratheon
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2017, 03:46:28 PM »

To the Lords of Westeros:

"We landed on the western coast of the Riverlands a fortnight ago, hired as sellswords by Lord Walder Frey. With his death and that of his heirs our contract is void, and being stranded in Westeros we offer our service to the highest bidder, more than 2,300 sellswords in our joint companies."

Signed by Gylo Rhegan of the Long Lances, and Cao Mai of the Company of the Crescent Moon.
Garlan Gunter
United Kingdom

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2017, 08:22:30 AM »

The Princess Shireen, beloved kinswoman to King Viserys, is named rightful Lady of the Stormlands.

Ralph Buckler is attainted for his treasonous support of Tommen, the Kingslayer's Bastard. Bronzegate and all its incomes are awarded as the seat of Lord Davos Seaworth.

Sealed in Fire and Blood, by the Gleaming Name of the Lord of Light,

Viserys III
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2017, 05:05:01 PM »

To the lords of Westeros;

After the battles of the Twins, I began searching through the surviving letters of Walder Frey, and came across proof of Lannister involvement in the Red Wedding:

[Quote]
Lord Tywin,

My lord. I feel as if you've turned your back on me. The Stark and Tully armies wait at my gates for my people to starve while you sit down with Edmure Tully and Rodrick Forrester to discuss peace. The lands you have destroyed in the Riverlands, The Riverlords will never agree to peace under Edmure. I was told that control over the riverlands would be mutually beneficial to us but here I sit, alone, left to defend myself after such assurances.

I will not go quietly, the Tully (expletive) thinks she can threaten me. They're all laughing at me. The Freys have held the twins for 600 years and we shall continue to do so.

[Quote]

In the letter, Walder references conversations he had with Tywin Lannister. The Lion assured Frey that he would help him, and that "control over the Riverlands would be mutually beneficial." They plotted to take Edmure Tully's lands from him. Yet, to any of Tywin's supporters, look at how he helped his ally and co-conspirator. Abandoned to the wills of the North and House Tully. This should be a message, Tywin will only help you if it can help him, and will throw you away as soon as you fulfilled your purpose.

If Tywin frees Eddard Stark now, I will not wipe your family from existence. If you don't, you will find out why they call me The Young Wolf.

We will free the Riverlands of these traitors. Edmure Tully does not abandon his friends, and will stop at nothing to free his people from the clutches of Tywin Lannister. I will have my revenge.

Winter is coming.

Robb Stark, Lord of Winterfell
Garlan Gunter
United Kingdom

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2017, 05:59:48 PM »

Viserys III confirms his rumoured betrothal to Arianne of House Martell.
leonardothered
United States

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2017, 01:30:35 AM »

Viserys III confirms his rumoured betrothal to Arianne of House Martell.

Affirmed in the sight of gods and men

X Prince Doran Martell
Emmon Frey
Elmo
Rookie
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2017, 09:05:58 AM »

By the decree of Edmure Tully
Rightful Lord of Riverrun

House Frey of the Crossing are hereby stripped of all rank and titles
My uncle, Ser Brynden Tully, is appointed Knight of the Crossing
A new title to be bestowed by the rightful Lord of the Riverrun for all of time

The houses of Charlton, Erenford and Haigh are asked to pledge fealty to Riverrun and bring their strength to the host of Lord Tytos Blackwood
Swedge
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2017, 10:04:45 AM »
« Edited: February 08, 2017, 10:40:35 AM by Swedge »

I now proclaim Edric Storm, first of his name, King of the Andals and The First Men
Lord of The Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm

We ask all Lords of the Realm to recognize King Edric Storm's authority and to swear oaths of fidelity within the coming weeks. Those who wish to challenge King Edric Storm's claim will be met with force and have all of their lands and titles revoked.

King Edric Storm looks to the realm for help. Those who wish to serve in King Edric's Small Council and court, please make yourself known.

- Signed
Ser Cortnay Penrose, Castellan of Storm's End
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2017, 10:32:12 PM »

To All the Lords of Westeros, Great and Small

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies