The Iron Throne: South (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:45:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Iron Throne: South (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Iron Throne: South  (Read 5076 times)
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: January 02, 2017, 07:26:38 PM »

To all the High Lords of Westeros

It has come to my attention that my brother Renly Baratheon, Lord of Storm's End has attempted to seize the Iron Throne in a coup attempt in conjunction with Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North. During their disgraceful attempt to seize power in the wake of the death of my brother King Robert Baratheon, First of His Name, the forces of my brother Renly and Lord Stark murdered Prince Joffrey Baratheon.

In light of this, I declare Lord Stark's honour void. What honourable man would murder a child? A frightened child dragged from his bed. This disregards that the girl Myrcella and their mother Cersei have been imprisoned by these so-called honourable men. What honourable man drags a frightened girl from her bed to imprison her?

However, questions must be answered regarding Tommen Baratheon. Unlike all previous members of the Baratheon family, Prince Tommen does not possess the black hair and green eyes characteristic of our line.

In response, I hereby assume the title Protector of the Realm until questions of Tommen's parentage can be answered. I ask all true men to join me in preserving the Seven Kingdoms
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 05:05:32 AM »

Declaration to the High Lord of Westeros

Too all the Lord of Westeros,

Viserys Targaryen is returning with an army to Westeros. As my brother Robert left no children born of his seed, I hereby declare allegiance to King Viserys of the House Targaryen, Third of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.

May all true men declare their loyalty.

Stannis of the House Baratheon
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 12:00:58 AM »

To all the southern Lords and Kings,

A dark threat is descending upon us all. The Long Night is coming, and the dead come with it. We do not come to conquer, rape and pillage. We merely seek safety.

I ask you to set aside your squabbles and turn your eyes northward, before the night swallows us all.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies