The Iron Throne: South (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:30:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Iron Throne: South (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Iron Throne: South  (Read 5074 times)
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« on: January 03, 2017, 04:32:36 AM »

Declaration to all the High Lords of Westeros

Ten Years ago, I was forced to relinquish the title that was rightfully mine. Today that mistake shall be rectified. Today I reclaim what was taken from me. Today, I declare myself King of the Iron Islands!

Let it be known that those who wish to depute that claim shall suffer the wrath of the Iron Fleet, while those who recognize my status shall be met with friendship.
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 07:45:16 PM »

To the People of Westros

Let this note go out to all for the following

1. To insure proper stability, I have been crowned as Queen of the Iron Islands. My late father had always intended for me to rule should no male heir be present on the islands, though I am no male, the Ironborn blood runs as true in me as any other, should you wish good relations, you will keep that in mind.

2. Though we have broken with the Iron throne, we still wish for the person who sits on it to be its proper ruler, as such I am formally declaring that Viserys Targaryen is who the Ironborn side with. I have faith that once his enemies are crushed, that the Iron Islands and the Iron Throne will enjoy productive and peaceful relations.

3. Finally, let it be known that we know who is to blame for the death of my beloved father and great ruler Balon Greyjoy. I hope you personally are reading this, because there will be blood to pay, and the Ironborn do not forget easily.

-Queen Asha Greyjoy of the Iron Islands.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies