The Iron Throne: King's Landing (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:26:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Iron Throne: King's Landing (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Iron Throne: King's Landing  (Read 5459 times)
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« on: January 03, 2017, 05:00:32 PM »

A retinue of yellow and black coated guards emerge through the doorway of the small council, forming an outward facing ring as an armored knight emerges, hand on his hilt.

'My Lords, I must apologize for my delay. I have had some, arrangements to put in place. My brother Robert claimed the throne to save the realm, and today I must do the same. I will take the crown, and hope that the small council can crown me as soon as possible. A declaration must be signed by us, and sent out to the Lords across Westeros to know that King Robert's small council has protected his legacy.

The Lion will not bow for the Stag even if we have their pups, Lord Tywin will be looking to strike and will not surrender his armies. We must raise as many kingdoms as possible against him, and crush him in wrench.

Lord Varys I trust you can play a vital role in this new struggle. I need the support of Dorne in this endeavor, and trust that you will act as an Envoy for me, and meet with Prince Doran. I know that he wants justice for those who harmed his sister, and tell him that he will have his justice when we take Casterly Rock'
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 01:15:05 PM »

My Lords, I humbly accept the crown of my Brother and hereby swear that I, Renly of the House Baratheon, do take the title of King.

Slowly wrapping his fingers around the quill, Renly glances up at Sir Loras who is standing guard at the door and a slight small creases from the corner of his mouth. Lord Renly then flourishes his signature across the parchment

I trust that this declaration can be send to Lords across the realm. We must stop the bloodshed of a Lannister uprising, and to do this we must get as many lords on side as possible. I trust that in the coming moons we will have support from most of the major houses in Westeros.

We must take several actions to secure the city, and ensure that either Stannis or Tywin do not have any advantage. Cersei has put several of her allies in key positions across the city, and we should move to remove these men immediately. We should double the guard of Lady Myrcella, and Lady Cersei. They must not be allowed to escape the capital.

I will raise my banners in the Stormlands, and I trust you will do the same Lord Eddard. We will need every sword in the Kingdom if we are to take on Lord Tywin, and save the realm.

I will appoint Balon Swann to my Kingsguard, his father has served the Stormlands well and Ser Balon is one of the best swords in the Capital. I will invite Ser Guyard Morrigen from the Stormlands, and hope that Ser Mandon More will bend the knee and join my Kingsguard. I feel it still too early to appoint other members of my Kingsguard, but I trust Ser Loras, and his skilled swordsmanship will serve me nobally.

Lord Janos, order your men to close the gates and the port. Move the capital to war footing, and secure the port. I don't want Ser Barristan leaving, and fleeing to Stannis. Take heed my lords, the following days will not be easy.

King Renly swiftly emerges from his chair, and rushes out the small council room, surrounded by the sea of guards who protected their new found liege.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 05:09:06 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

X King Renly
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 06:30:38 PM »
« Edited: January 12, 2017, 06:51:07 AM by Fmr President Blair »

'The high crimes of Lord Tywin Lannister, and his banner-men are clear for the whole realm to see. Despite the orders of my departed Brother King Robert and Lord Stark, the Lannister forces and Ser Gregor Clegane have raided the riverlands, committing countless crimes against the King Peace.

For this reason, I, Renly of the House Baratheon, the first of my name, King of the Andals and the First Men, and Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm hereby charge Tywin Lannister with high crimes against the Seven Kingdoms, I attaint him, and strip him of all ranks, titles and incomes'

In his place, for his continued, and loyal service to the Realm on the Small Council, I hereby grant Lord Baelish the Lordship of Casterly Rock, Lord Paramount the Westerlands and title of Warden of the West, along with all other land,income and titles held by Lord Tywin.

Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 07:25:38 PM »

A Royal Proclamation
You must be logged in to read this quote.

King Renly, of House Baratheon
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies