The Iron Throne: King's Landing (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Iron Throne: King's Landing (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Iron Throne: King's Landing  (Read 5455 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: January 05, 2017, 07:19:13 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

xHouse Tyrell
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 06:51:20 AM »

Renly and Margaery's wedding

We are pleased to announce that the ceremony of the wedding between Margaery and King Renly just happened.
A wedding with total simplicity (OOC: that means no big expensive ceremony)

xOlenna
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 03:36:56 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
XOlenna
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 04:48:00 PM »

Proclamation of the Faith

The crown and the faith are the two pillars that hold of this world. If one is collapsing, the other must stop this collapse. The crown is suffering from its biggest crisis in the last 2 decades, no claimant to the iron throne manages to hold the iron throne for a longer time since the death of his grace King Robert.

The 3 claimants on this city all asked the Faith to crown them King. But who about these 3 claimants shall be king? The answer is simple: make the Warrior, one of the seven faces of the god representing strength in battle, lead us. The real King of the Andals will be the one who will defeat all of its enemies, as it means the Warrior would have chosen him. When the victor will be determined, the Faith will crown him and serve him as the Crown and the Faith are the two pillars that hold up this world.

For now, as there isn't a clear victor, the Faith must hold up this world. Barbaric dothrakis are invading Westeros, a big threat that the Faith must face. In order to protect us, I proclaim that the Faith Militant is hereby reformed. Everyone will be welcome in this organization under the service of gods, and under the service of the Crown when the victor will be clear.

The Faith will also provide food and help for those in need in this city, in order to the serve the Maiden, an another of the Seven Faces of the God.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2017, 05:28:24 AM »

Declaration the of Faith
The Faith is now finally going to take a side.
Viserys is the only "claimant" that chose to contact me and to express his committment to the Faith, notably making me sure he understood the necessity of the Faith having a bigger role in the matters of the Realm.
Despite taking control of the city, Viserys made sure not to attack the areas controlled by the Faith.
I dreamt yesterday of Viserys leading the charges against the Dothrakis, I interpret that as the God of the Seven who has finally picked his champion.
The Realm is currently invaded by the Dothrakis, well-known barbaric non believers. The Faith needs a champion and that's Viserys. I urge everyone in the Realm to back him and to serve him well.

*Viserys gets out of the Sept *
"I now proclaim, Viserys of House Targaryen, Third of His name, King of the Andals of the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.
LONG MAY HE REIGN"

I would like to add as well that the crown currently owned by the Faith is hereby forgiven, we need to put all the ressources behing the defenses of the Dothrakis.

The High Septon
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 07:56:13 AM »

Announcement from the High Septon: Cersei Lannister's trial
The crown and the faith are the two pillars that hold up this world, if one collapses, so does the other. No one can escape the justice from the justice of the gods, whether they are from of the Great Houses of Westeros or not.
This is why Cersei, from the House Lannister, will stand trial in the Great Septon Baelor on the charges of incest, charges that led to the start of the so called "War of the Five Kings". And the God of the Seven will determine her guilt or her innocence.

No one can escape the Justice of the Gods,

The High Septon
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 04:55:22 AM »

Declaration from Aegon
I, Aegon, from House Targaryen and House Martell, son of Prince Rhaegar and Prince Elia Martell declare my support for Viserys Targaryen, Third of His name, King of the Andals and the First men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and protector of the Realm.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies